View Poll Results: Kakashi Jutsu :Earth Element-Flowing Earth Wall...What was it's purpose?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • To corner the enemy to deliver the final blow....

17 54.84%
  • It's Trapping Jutsu.....To Force the Enemy into a Trap.

10 32.26%
  • I think he was nervous & that was first Jutsu that came to mind for him.

3 9.68%
  • Other.......I will post it's purpose.

1 3.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The dogs were just Kakashi's little spin on the technique. And well.....the technique lives up to its name. Its a wall. Standing around is what walls do.

Yeah, its just a wall to help prevent God-Pain from avoiding the attack. Of course, Kakashi didn't expect to get stabbed with one of those blades, and get his chakra messed with enough to throw off the attack by the slimmest margin, which allowed God-Pain enough of a chance to avoid it

My guess is the same as ChukoLiang's, he did the wall in order to give Iruka a better chance to flee. I don't think he would use that jutsu, leaving him open to get stabbed, just to have one shot at the raikiri knowing that pain is strong. I don't know it would just seem as if he underestimated pain if it was for the raikiri purpose :p

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
    My guess is the same as ChukoLiang's, he did the wall in order to give Iruka a better chance to flee. I don't think he would use that jutsu, leaving him open to get stabbed, just to have one shot at the raikiri knowing that pain is strong. I don't know it would just seem as if he underestimated pain if it was for the raikiri purpose :p
    OK...........
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

I believe the jutsu was to trap via corner Pain so that he could easily deliver raikiri. As far as a new jutsu, not really. Like someone previously stated, "it was just being introduced." And besides people Kakashi aka the "Copy Ninja" has copied over 1000 techniques, I'm sure he'll pull rabbits out the hats according to situations.