Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Oh...Well obviously... But strong bloodline doesn't come strong without a body full of potential....

True, look at Obito he sucked
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Nope... Orochimaru noticed Naruto's potential.
    But his view on life disgusted him. So he wanted to kill the "trash"..

Stating his bad judge of potential would be invalid. Look at Kimamaru...

I know you were hanging around waiting for somebody to bad mouth your hero so you could put them in their place.

But, still Orochimaru didn't recognize Naruto for his potential but stated that if Naruto could learn to use or control his Nine Tails Ability then Naruto would be somebody to notice. But, Naruto hasn't master or gain much control of his inner beast, but yet Naruto kick ass.

Yes, he recognized Kimamaru for his potential to be a new Body and therefore brainwash him. But, Kimamaru was a Genius for his natural fighting abilities which he gained from his Clans stupid actions of invading stronger villages.

Remember, Kimamaru went to Village of the Mist and fought at a young age and survived. That alone showed that he had latent skills. Just like Sasuke who fought against Orochimaru and showed similar potentail.

Genius..........Orochimaru likes those qualities. But, Genius abilities aren't the only thing or the most important thing for a shinobi to have.

I quit.....we could argue as long as we want but, Orochimaru has failed alot.....Ok
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

I know you were hanging around waiting for somebody to bad mouth your hero so you could put them in their place.

But, still Orochimaru didn't recognize Naruto for his potential but stated that if Naruto could learn to use or control his Nine Tails Ability then Naruto would be somebody to notice. But, Naruto hasn't master or gain much control of his inner beast, but yet Naruto kick ass.

Yes, he recognized Kimamaru for his potential to be a new Body and therefore brainwash him. But, Kimamaru was a Genius for his natural fighting abilities which he gained from his Clans stupid actions of invading stronger villages.

Remember, Kimamaru went to Village of the Mist and fought at a young age and survived. That alone showed that he had latent skills. Just like Sasuke who fought against Orochimaru and showed similar potentail.

Genius..........Orochimaru likes those qualities. But, Genius abilities aren't the only thing or the most important thing for a shinobi to have.

I quit.....we could argue as long as we want but, Orochimaru has failed alot.....Ok
    You know, you were making sense until the the last sentence.....

Genius is what Orochimaru is looking for.
    Hard workers learn slow, genius learn fast. He only has 3 years time limit, so obviously genius would be the obvious option. Sasuke and kimimaro were good candidates. Now Naruto however is like Lee.

I don't wanna discuss off topic stuff, but Orochimaru's failure's are nothing compared to some of the main characters and the sannins. In fact, he has failed very little. And even if he did fail, that's to be expected of a scientist that gambles. A part of experimenting is failing. Eventually you'll only learn.

Yep no way is Naruto a Genius all his main Jutsus took him days or weeks to learn......And in my opinion i think if Oro was really a great Genius his jutsu would last far longer than 3 years ...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Lol, how blunt...

Orochimaru's fushi tensei is the most clever jutsu in history of Naruto verse.
    He will get new ability every freaking 3 years and will just grow stronger...
    AS WELL AS IMMORTAL... Lol at simpleminded people who claim creating such thing is being less genius....Haha geez..

Have you realized that these Oro-failure threads are created for lol at you and your arguments, Freakshow?

lol Sometimes you make me hate Orochimaru, when I like him :/

Great how Freakshow defends Orochimaru thread after thread, while he really is a failure imo .

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Too bad he doesn't want you're uh... never mind....

Back on topic. As I mentioned before... Orochimaru interest lays in jutsu's and how to get them. Sharingan is his only option...
    Then why did he say Kimimamaro was his favourite? and wanted his body so bad? more then sasuke's

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Before he got ill.. Kabuto was NR.1 choice. But then after he got sick Sasuke came along.
    I can't say it's a fact though. I have to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Have you realized that these Oro-failure threads are created for lol at you and your arguments, Freakshow?
    lol Sometimes you make me hate Orochimaru, when I like him :/
    Well, it's not my fault I speak my mind. You want to hear what you would like to hear, my friend logic comes in you're way and boom, you turn you're hate on and block every freaking reasoning and hate Orochimaru just because you didn't get it your way. Don't take it personal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Great how Freakshow defends Orochimaru thread after thread, while he really is a failure imo .
    I'm not a defender. Just rationality that enables me to see past bullshit.