Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Orochimaru; what a pity...

I was just thinkin and it came to me that orochimaru could have had the strongest doujutsu under his control...Remember when the sannin met the rain village kids(nagato) and orochimaru wanted to kill them. If only he had listened to jiraiya he MIGHT have been able to persuade nagato to join him.
    To think the child he almost killed turned out to become his boss in future(akatsuki)...if only he was a little more human.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I disagree....

Orochimaru is not that dumb.
    First of all, his main goal is not to be god, he want to know the truth. Immortality is what he wanted. If I remember correctly, Rin'negan does not grant you immortality. Which doesn't support Orochimaru's interest. He needs a power that can make it easier for him to collect other abilities along the way. Sharingan is what he needed. Rin'negan would just make him strong but not Thè strongest. There is always someone stronger.

Second, Orochimaru HAS feelings. The death of his parents deeply affected him. He knew the Pain Nagato went threw, that's why he suggested to kill him off... So the pain wouldn't effect him as much as it did to Orochimaru. Judging from the expression he had on you can easily tell how he is in deep thought's. Perhaps he was reminded by his own past. It was Orochimaru's way of showing compassion. (Adding to, sound 5 from hidden sound)

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I disagree....

Orochimaru is not that dumb.
    First of all, his main goal is not to be god, he want to know the truth. Immortality is what he wanted. If I remember correctly, Rin'negan does not grant you immortality. Which doesn't support Orochimaru's interest.

Second, Orochimaru HAS feelings. The death of his parents deeply affected him. He knew the Pain Nagato went threw, that's why he suggested to kill him off... So the pain wouldn't effect him as much as it did to Orochimaru. Judging from the expression he had on you can easily tell how he is reminded by his past. It was Orochimaru's way of showing compassion. (Adding to, sound 5 from hidden sound)
    At that time, he seemed a lonely punk already, then he decided to learn immortality jutsu to learn all jutsu in th world ect. IF he had rinnengan he woudld be 1: Immortal ( as of now) 2: Know every jutsu in the world. 3: destroyed konoha in a second. 4: be realy a badass but he failed for those so to bad.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    I was just thinkin and it came to me that orochimaru could have had the strongest doujutsu under his control...Remember when the sannin met the rain village kids(nagato) and orochimaru wanted to kill them. If only he had listened to jiraiya he MIGHT have been able to persuade nagato to join him.
    To think the child he almost killed turned out to become his boss in future(akatsuki)...if only he was a little more human.
    This is true, he could have taken over Nagato's body, but I don't think he developed his immortality jutsu during that time. That was later I think. Anyways even if he did have use of that jutsu at that point, he had no idea that Nagato even had the Rinnegan, because of how emo his hair is.

Also, Rinnegan seems to transfer another entity in body, much like Oro's soul transfer, so Oro would be suppressed. Besides it doesn't have copying abilities. >_>

I know he wanted to copy all the jutsus but he also needed a stron body-a la kimimaro kaguya-soooooooooooooooo he was just to snake like to have compassion; which cost him his hand(itachi).

Umm... What kind of Orochimaru fan are you really... -_-)

Umm... What kind of Orochimaru fan are you really... -_-)
    Not the greatest, i like hm when his aroun so until then.............???

First of all, his main goal is not to be god, he want to know the truth. Immortality is what he wanted. If I remember correctly, Rin'negan does not grant you immortality. Which doesn't support Orochimaru's interest.

I remeber Orochimaru saying only someone who has mastered all of this worlds jutsu can call him self a god.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Must've been Anime filler...>_>

Because no one has called themselves 'God' in front of him. That's suicide I tell you.