Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Chapter 467 continues on the battle between Ryuuma and Zoro where the previous chapter left behind, up to the point where Zoro was annihilated.

The scene switches to Robin/Chopper V.S. Zoro/Sanji zombies. Sanji's zombie steps in when Zoro's zombie was trying to kill Robin. So the fight temporarily changes to Robin/Chopper/Sanji's zombie V.S. Zoro's zombie. Chopper tries to thank Sanji's zombie, only to be kicked flying. So it's Robin/Sanji's zombie V.S. Zoro's zombie.

Meanwhile Dr.Hogback tries to flee, only to be send flying by a flying Gecko Moria and his huge ass through the wall. A gear 2nd Luffy emerges from the rubble and keeps on kicking Moria's fat ass.

The last page of the chapter switches back to Zoro V.S. Ryuuma. As Ryuuma steps back, redirecting his focus toward Franky and Brook, Asura Zoro manifests.

I doubt it that zoro will take defeat that easily he just needs another sword than he can fight with his full power. Maybe brook might end up giving him his sword for the fight than zoro can show that zombie how a real swordsman really fights.

Umm...Ryuuma's sword is only one of the 21 excellent grade swords, not even one of the 12 supreme grades. But it might be a cursed sword like Zoro's. The last panel of Chapter 466 showed Ryuuma's sword hilt in close detail for unknown reason. Thereby Ryuuma's sword may have something to do with his power up. Perhaps Ryuuma stores his energy into the sword and releases it?

One way or another, Zoro can't die here. So we are safe to assume that by the end of this arc, Zoro will get a badass sword.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    The word badass is so corny now. I used to think it was cool, but now it's just... bleh.

Usopp's cool. He always has been, and he always will be. Using deception, lies, and negativity, his true strengths from the beginning, to beat someone who used similar tricks. It's kinda weird how Perona's self image was changed after Usopp beat her. He figured out that even though she's got some lethal powers, she was still a female that was subsceptible to being scared of bugs and stuff. That's kinda cool.

Zoro's gonna get the sword, but it won't be him who defeats Ryuma. I think that Ryuma's gonna have the upper hand the whole match, to the point where he can deal the final blow, and then all of a sudden, they hear Moria shout, "Shadows, return to your masters!" Then the shadows come out of the minions, including Brook's out of Ryuma's, and it'll be over. Zoro will take the sword, but he won't feel all that good about it, because he didn't have the satisfaction of defeating the samurai by his own hands.

I can't really prove that it'll happen like that though. Oz is so upredictable, throwing the ship into stormy waters and crud, we don't even know if Thriller Bark is headed in the right direction towards Fishman Island. They could end up headed towards the island Ace and Blackbeard were fighting for all we know.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

i also thought of brook or franki grabbing one sword to give it to zorro..and zorro can now use his 3-swords style^^
    "thy will be done"

The kyuubi
    Its really gonna be cool, cant wait till it comes out. And ya it would be way better if Zoro can use Santoryou

Quote Originally Posted by trebay57 View Post
    The word badass is so corny now. I used to think it was cool, but now it's just... bleh.
    Then pardon me for using it.

Zoro's gonna get the sword, but it won't be him who defeats Ryuma. I think that Ryuma's gonna have the upper hand the whole match, to the point where he can deal the final blow, and then all of a sudden, they hear Moria shout, "Shadows, return to your masters!" Then the shadows come out of the minions, including Brook's out of Ryuma's, and it'll be over. Zoro will take the sword, but he won't feel all that good about it, because he didn't have the satisfaction of defeating the samurai by his own hands.
    I like that idea. It will add more conflict to Zoro's character and give us a more in depth look into his personality.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Usopp is straight nasty. Got that bitch foaming at the mouth, using crazy mind games to win the fight (as well as a gutsy use of the Impact Dial). While Nami got Kalifa to exhale smoke, Usopp was the only one to leave a chick stricken with psychological rabies. Awesome. Awesome to the max...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

I don't believe this will happen, it's too far out of character for Zoro. He'd never take the sword unless he defeat the owner 1st. Zoro is all about honor, this is displayed many times through out one piece.