Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

How can Naruto win over Pain?!

Konoha (Tsunade) is trusting on Naruto to take care of Pain when he will attack Konoha.

Personally, I think this is absurd!
    Pain, a Ninja who has never lost and beat many great Ninjas such as Jiraya and Hanzo, cannot lose to Naruto who did few days of Sage training and now has (more or less) The same Sage abilities like Jiraya did.
    I am not gonna put aside The fact that Jiraya was much better than Naruto in other fields if not ALL The other fields.

I really liked The clone training concept. a good explanation how Naruto can get real strong in a short time.
    But this doesn't work here.

Also, Konoha didn't learn any thing about Pain - which could help Naruto.

At The moment I don't see how can Naruto win.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Ok Shizune discovered something that might help. But in the end I'm with you 100% how the hell is Naruto gonna pull this off???

Naruto will come back and beat Pein with his "That Jutsu" but I don't believe he'll end Pein for good though. Once again, I believe its too soon for Pein to be killed off.

Yeah, this is Manga and no matter how strong a villain is jacked up to be, it only enhances the drama when he is defeated by the Hero.

Yeah Friezer was just like that in DBZ,

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

1000 years of Pein in Kakashi's and Naruto's hand should finish pein off

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Naruto will come back and beat Pein with his "That Jutsu" but I don't believe he'll end Pein for good though. Once again, I believe its too soon for Pein to be killed off.
    Exactly I agree 100% . Pain wont die yet at best he will be forced to retreat and rethink things.

I'm sticking to my Star Wars parallel theory and say Pain is the chosen one who fell to the dark side & Naruto will have to pull a Luke to turn him back good to save the world.

Its always been implied that Naruto greatest power is his ability to change ppl

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Exactly I agree 100% . Pain wont die yet at best he will be forced to retreat and rethink things.

I'm sticking to my Star Wars parallel theory and say Pain is the chosen one who fell to the dark side & Naruto will have to pull a Luke to turn him back good to save the world.

That would be possibly.
    If Pain would become good he would fight against the mastermind Madara..and Pain will lose against him.
    But Pain would become good at the end, but not now...maybe in a last fierce battle..good against evil..like in star wars.
    Pain is like Darth Vader who will go against his master, Darth Sidius aka Madara,the leader of Akatsuki.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, this is Manga and no matter how strong a villain is jacked up to be, it only enhances the drama when he is defeated by the Hero.

Yeah Friezer was just like that in DBZ,
    In DBZ and even One Piece maybe.

I don't remember a fight in Naruto, not including The anime fillers, That The winner wasn't worthy of winning.
    Considering every thing - If one opponent let The other one win, or one of The opponent was in a ill state.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

its a nice theory and i love star wars but pain is no darth vader. if naruto is luke then the only person he will focus on pulling back from the darkside is sasuke. he is gonna have to kill pain. pain killed jiraiya and will have to die for that reason. i dont see pain switching sides...so how is naruto gonna beat pain?...dont know. the key will be finding the real body.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Naruto gonna do the 1000x kage bunshin and search the whole place lol. Realy, he can't do shit to Pain right now. Kishi is rushing naruto training so much it's getting boring. Oh well One piece is still there hehe.