Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Seriously if naruto trained anymore then people would complain about it as being used as filler as opposed to it being covered less people complain as him not having enough time to surpass jiraiya.

Whats all this balls about Jiraiya being better then naruto at his age, none of you, including me have any idea how good jiraiya was at naruto's age, and considering every generation surpasses the previous one i still have no idea why people are complaining, for a person who is the fourth hokages son, the most powerful hokage, who also has the most powerful tailed beast within them, who has just learned how to use one of the most powerful jutsu in the manga which couldnt be completed by the most powerful hokage to date,on top of which he has learned sage mode, i see no point in arguing this thread.

notice i didnt even mention hi being the main character

Obviously Pain will not die in this encounter, his doujutsu being the birth of ninjutsu, possibly all his hosts will be killed off but so what, they are all working seperately at the moment on a whole village, jiraiya took 3 out in one go, and managed one down while all six attacked.

Talk about moaning michaels get over yourselves.

The answer's pretty simple I reckon, Naruto won't beat pein yet, but konoha is gonna be able to force pein to retreat. Remember the 3 students of KillerBee (8tails). They were shown earlier in the manga for a reason, I would assume that their skill level would be pretty high, especially considering how pro KillerBee was. I makes sense, kakashi starts the fight against pein, guy joins in as support, nub-ruto arrives and does his completed version of wind rasengen, KillerBee students arrive at konoha to deliver letter only to find an akatsuki attacking the village and decide to get revenge, pein is out numbered and has to retreat. Simple.

Well, Watching some raw scans of The last chapter that were released today (with out translation)....................
    Spoiler!

I swear Pain is getting way too powerful. God realm is beating Kakashi on his own easily (Remembering that Kakakshi is apparently a kage level ninja) and one of his other bodies has been shown to be able to absorb souls, with no seen drawback, unlike the jutsu the fourth used which could take your soul but you had to kill yourself.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

i dont see naruto actually defeating pain..
    i think naruto would win by convincing pain to the good side
    well almost all of naruto's fight ended up like that

Naruto shall and will beat "Pain"!! Don't hate Naruto!! Wanna bet? lol....

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    lmao, didn't work out too well for hidan now did it?
    Well, he didnt use jesus, it was some other god, and since he only had half of the combo, it was clear that Hidan was going to lose.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, he didnt use jesus, it was some other god, and since he only had half of the combo, it was clear that Hidan was going to lose.
    What's the point? Jesus is nothing but false testamony, and plus no naruto character believes nor speaks of "jesus", and that one about "it" not working for hinda, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    What's the point? Jesus is nothing but false testamony, and plus no naruto character believes nor speaks of "jesus", and that one about "it" not working for hinda, LMAO
    Jesus rocks.

Orochimaru for final villain!

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    Wow...... look up older posts for once in ur life i assume, and see where that came from