Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    i highly doubt naruto could defeat pein single handedly, or even with kyuubi's power, or even in sage mode, he could halt pein's assault, though obviously with tsunade's n kakashi's help n all other konoha's shinobi's

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    To be honest i hope pein beats the crap out of naruto, these silly out of nowhere powerboosts(naruto trained a few days and is now a better sage then jiraiya 0_o) should have no effect. If it does have an affect kishi needs his head examined, he's been ruining the plot so much lately.
    then what about sasuke then didn't he just get some out of nowhere silly powerboosts too.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    then what about sasuke then didn't he just get some out of nowhere silly powerboosts too.
    At least killerbee escaped, if sasuke had beaten him there it would have been so obvious. But i agree, sasuke's powerup is even more ridiculous.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    At least killerbee escaped, if sasuke had beaten him there it would have been so obvious. But i agree, sasuke's powerup is even more ridiculous.
    the fact is though that naruto didn't get given the power up like sasuke, his talent in learning complex and even impossible jutsu in the case of the futon rasengan has been evident since the beginning of the manga whereas sasuke just gets given random ability's to keep him in the rival spot. as for naruto being able to defeat pain i don't really see much of a challenge in it, narutos strong enough to take down the body's we just need some knowledge of how they work for him to be able to get them all before pains numbers overwhelm him and thats where shikamaru and that medic chick come in. even jiraiya was strong enough to defeat pain under the right circumstances (there only invincible when working together and what aren't they doing in konoha?) and i know i'm going to start an argument by saying this but naruto is more talented than he is.(the evidence is all in the manga don't ask me to post it as its in your face for any reader)
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

I think that the Sage-training show what I've thought all the time.

Naruto is actually a huge genious.

The problem has always been him not being able to focus, and instead being a goofball (which has to do with how he grew ut).

With a stable environment, and his parents still alive, Naruto would've kicked Sasuke and Neji's ass already at pre-school.

So, I don't see anything strange with him mastering Sage-mode.

Heck, we don't even know how long Jiraiya actually trained to learn Sage-mode.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Not directed at anyone, really, but the "My feeble imagination can't grasp Kishi's storytelling, so Kishi must be an idiot" vibe this thread exudes is amazing.

simple , naruto's gonna hit perv-no-jutsu and tsunade's going to bribe pain with her boobies and wola ! they'll have a mutual agreement

Its simple how Naruto will beat pain..... black magic and jesus, an unbeatable combination

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Its simple how Naruto will beat pain..... black magic and jesus, an unbeatable combination
    lmao, didn't work out too well for hidan now did it?
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

i'm guessing since naruto's sage mode was more successful he'll have a chance against pain.
    But then again narutos still young.