Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Getting close and hit him with a rasen-shuriken.

That should do the job.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Getting close and hit him with a rasen-shuriken.

That should do the job.
    Kakashi couldnt hit him with chidori, what make oyu think Naruto would somehow hit someone with rasenshuriken
    and well, if he does that his arms might get messed up which mena if he take 1 body hes going to lose to the next 5 other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Kakashi couldnt hit him with chidori, what make oyu think Naruto would somehow hit someone with rasenshuriken
    and well, if he does that his arms might get messed up which mena if he take 1 body hes going to lose to the next 5 other.
    Not if he gets Nagato.

And it was clearly a joke.

For Naruto to be able to defeat Pain he need witt, determination, luck, some randomness and help from his friends.

We do not know if he has perfected rasen-shuriken, or what damage it does to him in Sage-mode.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

two words. SPIRIT BOMB! Naruto's rasen-shuriken is just like the spirit bomb. now that he can absorb natural energy he can make a bigger rasen-shuriken. there's no way to dodge a spirit bomb.

Naruto will be able to keep up with Pain and his ability to look from all six set of eyes. Whereas Pain has that ability, Naruto can constantly Kage Bunshin to:
    1. gather info when he cancels the technique or the clone dies
    2. will have his own set of extra eyes numbering 1-1000
    3. can take on all six at the same time, the disadvantage Jiraiya had at the time.

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

How can Naruto win over Pain? By introducing Pain to a nice, hot bowl of Ichirakku Ramen (or however you spell it). Pain will enjoy it so much, he'll immediately switch sides, and join Naruto.

Naruto will most likely summon Pa & Ma frog to go into sage mode. He will be backed up by high knowledge high experience and high level of jutsu's.

Simple, he can't, at least on his own. He'll need either Kyuubi, pa frog, or any random combination of Konoha ninjas.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Naruto will come back and beat Pein with his "That Jutsu" but I don't believe he'll end Pein for good though. Once again, I believe its too soon for Pein to be killed off.

Naruto's That Jutsu better be one hell of a jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Naruto's not alone. And I think everyone's
    underestimating him a bit.

Agreed he's not alone, but neither was Hanzou. We all know that Naruto will win out in the end with the help of his freinds, it's just hard to see how at this point.

Another thought (if wishes were horses):

I'm looking/ hoping for Kakashi and Yamato to take out one Pain body, Gai and Lee and Neji to take another, Tsunade to kill one, Gara arrives in time to kill one, and Naruto's that jutsu kills two. then Neji will smoke out Nagato with Byakugan. I'm guessing Madara stands by and let's Nagato go down (probably hates Pain's guts anyway).
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-12-2008 at 12:08 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

right now naruto can't win in a one-on-one battle ( well effectively its a six-on-one)