Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb How should they team up on Pain ?

So this thread is just for organizing which teams/individuals should face Pain & Konan. You can be as specific as you want saying which body they should fight or just say which group you want to fight one.

With Asuma dead and Kurenai Preggo Konoha is missing at least 2 of its most skilled Jounin.

1) So for Kakashi I would send Sai and Sakura to back him up to battle that Pain

2) Neji , Lee & Ten ten can face another with Neji as leader.

3) Yamoto should lead Shino , Kiba & Hinata

4) Hiashi Hyuuga(Hinata's dad) , Shikamaru , Ino & Choji

5) Gai , Izumo and Kotetsu

6) Shikaku Nara (Shikamaru's dad) , Akimichi Chouza (Choji's dad) & Anko

7) Aburame Shibi(Shino's dad) , Inuzuka Tsume(Kiba's mom) & Genma fight Konan

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Isn't there a thread similar to this?

hmmm....My plan would be to keep away the less than elite Ninja(ino etc.), especially keep away the useless ninja like ten ten and stick with 2-3 Vs 1

Kakashi is getting owned! Badly! Gai/Yamato/Kakashi should manage hold off one God.

Shika/Neji/Lee/sakura - shika taking lead Vs 2nd God. It won't be easy but possible.

And basically every other available ninja(who's good) split evenly Vs God 3/4/5/6

I still would have my money down for Gods victory. Until naruto shows up and in true manga style........WINS!

Tsunade can battle the goddess.

(if wishes were horses):

I'm looking/ hoping for Kakashi and Yamato to take out one Pain body, Gai and Lee and Neji to take another, Tsunade to kill one, Gara arrives in time to kill one, and Naruto's that jutsu kills two. then Neji will smoke out Nagato with Byakugan. I'm guessing Madara stands by and let's Nagato go down (probably hates Pain's guts anyway).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Kakashi and Ebisu FTW!!! So we can finally kill off Ebisu......

But seriously Kakashi and Shikamaru would make the best team.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Kakashi and Ebisu FTW!!! So we can finally kill off Ebisu......

But seriously Kakashi and Shikamaru would make the best team.
    I feel you on that one. They'll easily be out strategized. All day it would be nothing but Kakashi setting up the shadow bind for Shikamaru and him following up with a Raikiri once it connects. lol.

Of course you guys should realize the problem with putting to many of the best shinobi in one team then you dont have enough leaders for other teams .

They have 7 opponets to deal with and the teams have to be balanced skill wise in order to have the best results. Thats why you cant have Kakashi and Yamato on the same team they need to lead others less skilled than themselves.

Fire type

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I doubt Konan will fight at all. And why didn't you factor in Naruto & Tsunade POW? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I doubt Konan will fight at all. And why didn't you factor in Naruto & Tsunade POW? Just wondering...
    I was talking abut how they should fight as now so

1) Naruto is not in the village yet and may be delayed

2) Tsuande is the Hokage and her job is to organize the Villages defenses as an executive adminstrator not to jump out and get caught up in the action. Hokage only jumps in if it looks like things are going to sht and there is no one else who can hold the defenses. Basiclly a last resort.

She has to place her faith in the shinobi of the leaf under her which is some ways is alot harder than just jumping in and taking care of everything yourself directly.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I was talking abut how they should fight as now so

1) Naruto is not in the village yet and may be delayed

2) Tsuande is the Hokage and her job is to organize the Villages defenses as an executive adminstrator not to jump out and get caught up in the action. Hokage only jumps in if it looks like things are going to sht and there is no one else who can hold the defenses. Basiclly a last resort.

She has to place her faith in the shinobi of the leaf under her which is some ways is alot harder than just jumping in and taking care of everything yourself directly.
    I completely disagree with your assumption of Tsunade's job. This might have been true for any random threat, however she knows exactly who it is and what he's capable of(i.e. killing jiraiya who is stronger than her) If she took that approach now, she would be undoubtedly subjecting konoha to its demise.

well naruto will turn Palin, i mean Pain. he has the ability to change people. I see him vs. all six of pain. he'll come back to konoha and all six of pain will go to him

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.