Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Waste of time

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Naruto Waste of time

instead of naruto using the frog sage fusing to his shoulder couldn't he just make shadow clones to absorb the natural energy and tranfer it to him. remember this
    Spoiler!

so if thats the case if one of his clones achieves sage mode then he should as well when the clone releases and have multiple clones stationed around him so when the natural energy supply from one clone is exhausted another clone can release and send him it's natural energy supply.

and if your question is how would the other clones knowhe needs more? create a clone knowing he needs more energy make it release and then the other clones will know because the knowledge will be spread among them.

And you ask how will each clone know when is it its turn to release? naruto will simpily have each clone on standby wait for the clone before it to release

any questions?

(and yes I was bored when I thought of this)

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

wow, that makes sense as long as everything up until now concerning shadow clones makes sense (which it doesn't). anyway, good observations. that seems like it would work in theory, but i don't know if naruto would ever think of that. maybe kishimoto should read this thread...

Naruto doesn't get the chakra, only the experience/knowledge of having gathered it. He (real body) would still have to gather it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Naruto doesn't get the chakra, only the experience/knowledge of having gathered it. He (real body) would still have to gather it himself.
    Yup. Chakra is not experience. Otherwise it would always make sense to have like 100 clones out at any one time for "Chakra batteries" and dispel them when needed. But they dont gain or transfer chakra.

I mean, I know what you're trying to say OP:

Naruto 100%

Naruto 50%
    Naruto Clone 50%

Naruto 50%
    Sage Mode Naruto Clone 100%

Naruto (Sage Mode Clone dispelled) 150%

Unfortunately, it just doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Yup. Chakra is not experience. Otherwise it would always make sense to have like 100 clones out at any one time for "Chakra batteries" and dispel them when needed. But they dont gain or transfer chakra.

I mean, I know what you're trying to say OP:

Naruto 100%

Naruto 50%
    Naruto Clone 50%

Naruto 50%
    Sage Mode Naruto Clone 100%

Naruto (Sage Mode Clone dispelled) 150%

Unfortunately, it just doesn't work like that.
    apparently it doesn't work like what you said either, because the sage frog said that he would pretty much die even if his clone lost control, so aperantly the chakra is shared among all of them equally including any chakra gained.

it is more like

naruto 100%-> 1 Clone

naruto =50%
    Clone = 50%

if naruto or the clone goes sage mode both the clone and naruto feel the chakra boost so they are both still 50% chakra but they have actualy gained chakra, it just spreads between them.

i was under the impression that chakra is dispersed equally among clones and if a clone is dispelled/destroyed that is just lost chakra that is why when the third fought orochimaru he refused to use clones until the absolute end because they would have wasted his limited chakra reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    apparently it doesn't work like what you said either, because the sage frog said that he would pretty much die even if his clone lost control, so aperantly the chakra is shared among all of them equally including any chakra gained.

it is more like

naruto 100%-> 1 Clone

naruto =50%
    Clone = 50%

if naruto or the clone goes sage mode both the clone and naruto feel the chakra boost so they are both still 50% chakra but they have actualy gained chakra, it just spreads between them.
    This is probably true also. The clone is only balancing 50% of the total chakra which, in Naruto terms, is much less than what he (the real body) would get than if he did it by himself.

Anyway, the chakra boost would only be present among the clones if the real Naruto went into Sage Mode first. The real body wouldn't get the boost if the clones went Sage Mode first for some reason. Must be a one way thing, Naruto dispenses chakra to the clones, clones dispense experience to the real body upon being dispelled. No mix and match.

Banned
    Same thing I came up with. The only way Kage bushins get sage chakra in the first place is from Sage mode Naruto. The reason why Pa frog told him to be careful about using Kage bushins while in Sage mode is because it might be hard to balance his chakra if he has to keep dividing his chakra between the clones. IT would be easily to divide the Sage chakra between him and another clone, but dividing proportionately among 5 clones probably would require a lot of chakra control. That is my theory.

Its simple math....

If naruto (= 1) alone goes into sage mode he gains let us say 50% more chakra.

If he has split into 4:

0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375

Sum them up and you get 1,5.

So it doesn't matter if he creates clones. His chakra will have to split evenly around the bodies, and even if it is uneven his total chakra can NEVER increase by making clones (his total is always 100%). So the total effect of sage mode in multiple clones (no matter how many) will ALWAYS equal the effect of sage mode done by him alone.

Imo it would be better to do this alone since he would have all the strength gathered in just one body.

I've taken in mind that there is no chakra loss in creating clones (but there might be a slight loss since he does a jutsu).

The only way of using clones and get a BIGGER effect than by ONE body, is if you use multiplicators, like resonance - one blow at something might not break it, but many smaller blows in a certain rhythm might break it. but that's the only thing I can think of.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    That would make no sense cause if that would be the case then he could have trained with 100 clones.
    He would just get the experience of turning into a frog and know how it feels but not turn into one.