Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Waste of time

I believe that kagebunshins are made of chakra + soul. And it is the soul part that gains the experience that goes back to the remaning clones + naruto.

Why? Well, simply because when a clone is dispelled/destroyed the chakra used on that clone is lost and does NOT return to the owner -but something does (soul).
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Cloud View Post
    Experience/memories resides in your chakra because it is your soul. You can kind of compare the kage bushin to the six paths in this case. The six paths need chakra to become animated, and shadow clones do to. You can compare the vision that the six paths share to the experience Naruto gains through his clones. The six paths all share chakra from the same source simultaneously. They don't have their own chakra reserves. If something were to happen with one of the six path's chakra, you could argue that all of them might feel it cause they have the same source of chakra or soul. Same way I think how Naruto's shadow clones work except with no chakra recievers. I stand on my theory that the shadow clones have to maintain/control their chakra in sage mode just as well as Naruto does. I believe that the reason that Naruto doesn't feel pain, or anything of that nature is because they are purely made of chakra! You don't feel pain from expending too much chakra, and chakra can't transfer pain from a clone to the main body. Pain is something you feel from your nerve system to warn you that you are in danger. Chakra or in this case a clone doesn't carry nerve receptors, and the only way Naruto could die from using clones is because he expended all his chakra reserves making them. You could argue that memories/experiences travel in your chakra, because it is your spirit aka soul.

Turning into a frog would be chakra based, because the only way this could happen is that his or one of the clone's chakra got unbalanced

THE BOTTOM LINE
    chakra doesn't carry pain, because nerve receptors produce pain, not a memory/experience. I never thought about something and I literally felt pain because of it.
    Experience isn't what turns him into a frog, the chakra does because they share the same chakra(this was already explained many times by many different people). Pain should be eliminated from the equation your talking about "shadow clones" and they are made up of chakra, and like I said, your nervous system produces pain, not chakra. Pain can't be in the same sentence when your talking about memories. You don't literally feel pain from memories/experience(memories can't carry nerves lol).
    Not entirely sure what you were getting at but somewhere in there i think u were agreeing with my main point that the chakra is carried back along with knowledge and experience and it is the chakra that turns him into the frog or did i interpret what u say wrong?
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

There is NO way the chakra flows back to people after making a clone.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Alright , alright, i have an idea. Since Fukasaku says that he will stay on Naruto's shoulder we know that someone else can gather the natural energy for you, so Naruto can just make a clone and have it transform into an earring that he always wears and have that earring gather the energy for min. No frog sage needed.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    instead of naruto using the frog sage fusing to his shoulder couldn't he just make shadow clones to absorb the natural energy and tranfer it to him. remember this
    Spoiler!

so if thats the case if one of his clones achieves sage mode then he should as well when the clone releases and have multiple clones stationed around him so when the natural energy supply from one clone is exhausted another clone can release and send him it's natural energy supply.

and if your question is how would the other clones knowhe needs more? create a clone knowing he needs more energy make it release and then the other clones will know because the knowledge will be spread among them.

And you ask how will each clone know when is it its turn to release? naruto will simpily have each clone on standby wait for the clone before it to release

any questions?

(and yes I was bored when I thought of this)

Fusing with pa will give many advantages to naruto. He will be able to talk/plan things and ask about the current situation with pa for better planning.

My question is why do people not want Naruto to team up with Fukasaku??? He has some kickass attacks and he has a lot of battle experience. If you ask me, that helps Naruto A LOT!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Not entirely sure what you were getting at but somewhere in there i think u were agreeing with my main point that the chakra is carried back along with knowledge and experience and it is the chakra that turns him into the frog or did i interpret what u say wrong?
    basically I'm saying that chakra doesn't transfer pain.
    You very wrong about that one. That is impossible.

There is a difference from memories and recieving pain
    There is no other way to explain the fact of Naruto turning into a frog from using clones other than they share chakra. That is the only thing I agreed on you with, but the other things you said were wrong.
    Receiving an experience can't make you feel pain as far as I know.

Pretty much receiving experience is chakra based.
    receiving pain is through your nervous system.
    The reason I'm explaining this is because you said that if Naruto can recieve the experience of turning into a frog, then he could die or feel pain too. And this is proved wrong because of what I posted earlier. Shadow clones are entirely made up of chakra so it is silly to say that they feel pain cause they don't have a nervous system anyway. Chakra system, and Nervous system are two different things. Just think about everything I said, and it should come together for you, or maybe someone will make a post that will better explain everything I said.

The only reason I used the Pain(six paths) analogy is to give people an idea of how the kage bushins share the same chakra. The pain puppets work the same way in a sense.

Sorry you couldn't really comphrend what I was saying. I know I make things complicated, but this should clear up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    I believe that kagebunshins are made of chakra + soul. And it is the soul part that gains the experience that goes back to the remaning clones + naruto.

Why? Well, simply because when a clone is dispelled/destroyed the chakra used on that clone is lost and does NOT return to the owner -but something does (soul).
    Your chakra is your life force/soul/spirit or whatever you want to call it. That was already explained in a earlier thread that they are one in the same(You should try to find it). If you run out of chakra, you die because it is your soul.
    Last edited by Heaven's Cloud; 10-14-2008 at 05:19 PM.

I was making and example that the only way for him to turn into a frog will be because of chakra being transfered back to the original and other clones. I was saying that if it was something else like some sort of physical transfer it would have to transfer pain which it obviously does not. You misunderstood me somewhere along the lines. I believe it transfers back chakra but and experience nothing else.

And the only thing i didn't understand was the thing about pain u were talking about . Because i didn't understand where u were coming from. But now that i read both ur post i realise that u were just sayin the same thing i was saying..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I was making and example that the only way for him to turn into a frog will be because of chakra being transfered back to the original and other clones. I was saying that if it was something else like some sort of physical transfer it would have to transfer pain which it obviously does not. You misunderstood me somewhere along the lines. I believe it transfers back chakra but and experience nothing else.
    Well other people have said that Naruto should feel pain or something like that because of his clones. I understand what you mean now. It was the way you had it worded that made me believe you thought the same way too.