Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Waste of time

Anyways, I think it would be more efficient to use the clones as a distraction while his main body gathers more natural energy. Another thing to consider, if Naruto can tap the 9-tails chakra while tapping the natural energy, he'll be able to hold more natural energy, allowing him to fight longer than what Jiraiya could handle on his own

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Temperjoke has the right idea. Using clones as a distraction to give you time to charge up is the best strategy. That is what Fukasaku was suggesting when he said you would need allies[clones] to occupy his opponent while he draws in Natures energy.

Decidedly Undecided
    Wow, it seems to me that Kagebunshin no Jutsu is the Wonder Jutsu. I mean, Naruto's like, 'hmm, I can't make enough chakra...Oh, I know! I'll use my CLones!' for EVERYTHING. He needs to learn not to be so relient on such a technique.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Hes not really relient on KB as you say. He just puts it to good use. Aside from when he makes an army that charges at something and gets obliterated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    Its simple math....

If naruto (= 1) alone goes into sage mode he gains let us say 50% more chakra.

If he has split into 4:

0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375
    0,25 x 1,5 = 0,375

Sum them up and you get 1,5.

So it doesn't matter if he creates clones. His chakra will have to split evenly around the bodies, and even if it is uneven his total chakra can NEVER increase by making clones (his total is always 100%). So the total effect of sage mode in multiple clones (no matter how many) will ALWAYS equal the effect of sage mode done by him alone.

Imo it would be better to do this alone since he would have all the strength gathered in just one body.

I've taken in mind that there is no chakra loss in creating clones (but there might be a slight loss since he does a jutsu).

The only way of using clones and get a BIGGER effect than by ONE body, is if you use multiplicators, like resonance - one blow at something might not break it, but many smaller blows in a certain rhythm might break it. but that's the only thing I can think of.
    How are you so sure about this? Can you give me proof from the databook or manga to show that your theory is valid? Could you please explain to me too why would Pa frog tell Naruto to be careful about using kage bushin for sage mode.

*Arriving to the thread*

The clones waste oneself energy after using, cuz is dividing your own chakra. They can send information and experience, but I dont think they can send energy back to the user. Also, thinking about natural energy... It kinda sounds BIG energy.

what if kyubbi stayed still for naruto, then naruto could instanteously go into sagemode

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    what if kyubbi stayed still for naruto, then naruto could instanteously go into sagemode
    Kyubi still? hahahaha It cant be. Kyubi wants to go outside, he wont ever help naruto in that way. Sometimes I guess if Naruto frees the seal, he and kyubi could get along like Killerbee and Hachibi.

If you think about it naruto has the ability to take advantage of a powerful strategy. He can summons 1'000 clones and while he gathers natural enerygy his clones will be gathering battle information on the enemy. And by the time his in sage mode he would already have battle experience with his enemy giving him the advantage.

I think that when the clones are dispelled the chakra is sent back to the real body or it is dispersed among all the other clones and the real one. The reason i believe so is because if it did not transfer back the enegry then why when Naruto was trying to use out all of his chakra to get the 9-tails chakra why didn't he just continuously create and dispel clones instead of fighting him self. Another reason is that if a clones changes to a frog he will this tells me that if must be the chakra going to the other bodies because if it was only the experience which turned him into a frog then the experience of of his clones should kill him, shouldn't it. This tells me that it must be the chackra going back to the bodies that change him to a frog and not the experience.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!