Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    So we all know that Pain apparently controls people through the use of piercing made of a reactive material that reasoned to high frequency chakra waves. And seeing how Jiriaya and now kakashi reacted to pain chakra emitted through his eyes, I wanna say that the Rinnengan actually disrupts and redistributes chakra and he uses the redistributed chakra to emit a form of control over all those who have piercing in, what probably is, chakra points on there bodies.

The only real evidence I have is (MangaShare didnt Have it up at the time)
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/09/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/10/
    and
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page003.html

It disrupted chakra flows, probably redistributed(Maybe) and it allow Pain to summon more bodies, because Sage Chakra is more powerful then regular chakra, and the weapon that he used on him that cause his chakra control is probably made of the same material as the Piercings which lead to, what i believe, redistributed his chakra only to make him stronger.

Thoughts..... hate mail..... tell me 5 other threads have this same theory....
    when Pain stabs people with his black sticks, it disrupts their chakra and they lose control. 1 stab is probably not enough for him to gain control over someone, but is just enough to mess with their chakra. This is why he goes through the trouble of peircing the hell out of their heads and body to gain absolute control. I wonder if the bodies he uses are dead, or maybe they are alive and if someone manages to remove enough piercings, their real self will come back and not know wtf is going on :o...

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    when Pain stabs people with his black sticks, it disrupts their chakra and they lose control. 1 stab is probably not enough for him to gain control over someone, but is just enough to mess with their chakra. This is why he goes through the trouble of peircing the hell out of their heads and body to gain absolute control. I wonder if the bodies he uses are dead, or maybe they are alive and if someone manages to remove enough piercings, their real self will come back and not know wtf is going on :o...
    Lol, that wouldn't be that great. You're alive again..except you now have a few dozen holes in you where piercings used to be.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.