Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Possible Way To Find Nagato (The Real One)

I was going through the latest chapter and it just hit me. Well we all know jiraiya left a code behind that states "The real one isn't with them", so everyone gets the idea that the 6 bodies are being controlled from one source.

Chapter 418 page 11

And in the latest chapter there was a discovery, That scienctist doctor women figured out that the black rod is a chakra reciever. And the interesting part is that it's "still recieving chakra"

Chapter 420 Page 16

And guess what this means .....They can analyze the reception to figure out exactly where the chakra is coming from. In other words, they can find out where on earth nagato is hyding himself.

What do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its obvious since Pain was there it was being activated.
    How is that obvious, why on earth would pain waste chakra on a dead body??? ... well techniqually little scrap pieces of chakra rods.

And if pain is the one transmitting the chakra why would he have the chakra piercing?? ...doesn't that mean his recieving chakra himself?

I think that chakra rod was always recieving chakra, that women doctor only discovered it when she measured it with the chakra meter

Chapter 420 page 15

It would seem the chakra receiving sticks are what mobilizes Pein's bodies. Since his chakra seems to flow through them even from a distance, they probably pump his chakra through whatever body is pierced by them. That might explain why it screwed up Jiraiya's chakra so bad. It would suggest that if the medical team hadn't removed them from that body, it would have reawakened. Lucky them.

I made a post in an earlier thread calling Pein a "disease" rather than an actual being. If these chakra sticks do, in fact, pump his chakra into another's body, Pein's chakra could have destroyed Nagato's own chakra and turned him into Pein. Why? I don't know.

I also just figured since Pein was in the area, the black rods were reacting to his presence.

Hmm Chakra Receiver, what could it be for? It can disrupt the chakra control of a opponent, but if the real thing was to "absord" chakra from the real pain to keep the "body" activated. So with those blade it would act as "real body" kage bunshin able to do real jutsu/special jutsu depending on realm and receive real damage. Oh well that's just a idea. Or maybe it can absord nature chakra by the blade itself which would explain his big amount chakra control. ( Controling 6 body, most not be a easy task)

hmm that kindaaa make sense
    The best is yet to come...

Nethertheless, If they find out who is transmitting the chakra (giving life to the bodies) and if they take him down then there won't be any chakra to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    None the less you mean.
    actually I ment nethertheless, and I'm sure you probably meant nonetheless ....same meaning anyways

k i jes read it again, it really looks like the rod reacted because of pain's presence
    The best is yet to come...

Quote Originally Posted by MoRdEcaI View Post
    k i jes read it again, it really looks like the rod reacted because of pain's presence
    It did, but that's because the person behind Pain was transmitting Chakra to that area to control the Pain bodies, and those recievers passively pick it up, kinda like a radio broadcast, anyone tuned to the right station in an area can pick up the transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    true, but how many other people in the narutoverse are using the same method as Pain is using with those black recievers? Its not similar to the real world since there are a countless # of radio waves and such travelling thought the air. It wouldn't be too hard for them to trace 1 distictive signal.
    something to think about is they already have something tuned into that exact frequency, lots of those black spikes from the Pain body, which wouldn't make it difficult to create a scanner to play a kind of hot/cold game to locate Pain.