Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

If Kishimoto is using transmitter & receiver concept to explain Pain invisibility then I must say (speaking from experience) tracing the location of signal that you are receiving isn't an easy task. And, in some cases impossible.

They are many signal being broadcasting in the real world and to distinguish a signal one and tracing it's location requires some GPS help. The kind the CIA & Military have.

In konoha case they probably have no means to actually do a tracing of the signal. But, what they can do is catch the right frequency and broadcast their message to disturb the real Pain transmitting signal, i.e., blocking Pain signal.
    true, but how many other people in the narutoverse are using the same method as Pain is using with those black recievers? Its not similar to the real world since there are a countless # of radio waves and such travelling thought the air. It wouldn't be too hard for them to trace 1 distictive signal.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

If Kishimoto is using transmitter & receiver concept to explain Pain invisibility then I must say (speaking from experience) tracing the location of signal that you are receiving isn't an easy task. And, in some cases impossible.

They are many signal being broadcasting in the real world and to distinguish a signal one and tracing it's location requires some GPS help. The kind the CIA & Military have.

In konoha case they probably have no means to actually do a tracing of the signal. But, what they can do is catch the right frequency and broadcast their message to disturb the real Pain transmitting signal, i.e., blocking Pain signal.
    or, just have some pumped up sharingan or byakugan, most likely byakugan, user lock on to that particular chakra frequency, just like they would to track a person, and follow it.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    It would be somewhat ironic is in the later chapters they manage to find Nagato, but instead of being a GOD like everyone thinks hes become somewhat of a decrepit old man like thing like Darth Sidious and whatnot, his own power eating away at him so the only way to stay alive is to disperse his chakra into other bodies to stop it from destroying him D: sorry if it's off topic but it just sorta hit me.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by MoRdEcaI View Post
    k i jes read it again, it really looks like the rod reacted because of pain's presence
    It did, but that's because the person behind Pain was transmitting Chakra to that area to control the Pain bodies, and those recievers passively pick it up, kinda like a radio broadcast, anyone tuned to the right station in an area can pick up the transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    true, but how many other people in the narutoverse are using the same method as Pain is using with those black recievers? Its not similar to the real world since there are a countless # of radio waves and such travelling thought the air. It wouldn't be too hard for them to trace 1 distictive signal.
    something to think about is they already have something tuned into that exact frequency, lots of those black spikes from the Pain body, which wouldn't make it difficult to create a scanner to play a kind of hot/cold game to locate Pain.

So the black rods are like Pain detectors, but do they sense the artificial bodies or Nagato is whats confusing. I think they only track the 6 bodies and not Nagato, but then when the bodies leave they can track them with the black rods back to Nagato at the rain village, but thats just an assumption.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    So the black rods are like Pain detectors, but do they sense the artificial bodies or Nagato is whats confusing. I think they only track the 6 bodies and not Nagato, but then when the bodies leave they can track them with the black rods back to Nagato at the rain village, but thats just an assumption.
    Its not that they're Pain detectors on their own, they are attuned to his chakra, like a radio being tuned to a particular station. Now that the various Pain bodies are attacking the Leaf Village, Nagato is projecting his chakra to that area, like a radio broadcast. His intent is to power his bodies attacking the village, but the spikes that they acquired from the body Jiraiya sent them are picking up the energy transmission too.

yes, this kinda make sense actually.
    I don't know if you guys notice this or not, but even all pain's summons and bodies have piercing and rinnegan.
    this maybe the explanation that the real pein transmit his chakra into all the bodies through the black blade. the piercing maybe the result of maybe the receiver make all the bodies can fuse their chakra with nagato's

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    It would be somewhat ironic is in the later chapters they manage to find Nagato, but instead of being a GOD like everyone thinks hes become somewhat of a decrepit old man like thing like Darth Sidious and whatnot, his own power eating away at him so the only way to stay alive is to disperse his chakra into other bodies to stop it from destroying him D: sorry if it's off topic but it just sorta hit me.

Lol, lol,................Ha.... ha...
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Its not that they're Pain detectors on their own, they are attuned to his chakra, like a radio being tuned to a particular station. Now that the various Pain bodies are attacking the Leaf Village, Nagato is projecting his chakra to that area, like a radio broadcast. His intent is to power his bodies attacking the village, but the spikes that they acquired from the body Jiraiya sent them are picking up the energy transmission too.
    Ok thanks that helps a lot.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    It would be nice to find Nagato with those Chakra recievers. That confirms that he or someone is controlling the bodies from a remote location.
    they might be able to use the knowledge they have to defeat the Pain's that are there now.
    I really want to see wtf is up with Nagato.
    I wonder does even Madara know where Nagato is.