Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Tails

It was Deidara who did all the work in taking the 3-tails down. Madara was playing the Tobi role. There would be no reason for Deidara to deny it if Madara/Tobi had actually beat it himself.

But anyway, since it was only a cover picture, I'm gonna take it for what its worth....Just a cover picture with no real significance to the storyline. Especially since the Bijuu are already captured and their hosts (if they had one) already killed except for 8 and 9.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    but remember he was masquerading as tobi at the time. I doubt he would be so inhibited in his role as mizukage.

also remember him claiming it was his one hit KO that felled the beast?
    He wasn't masquerading as Tobi during his battles with Senju Hashirama.

What one-hit KO? Did he one-hit KO any other tailed beast aside from the kyuubi? Did he even one hit KO the kyuubi?

Why everybody is discussing this and I am the last to know?

1. Gaara No more Jinchuriki, everyone agree.
    2. Yugito Ni Worms food...
    3. ??? Little Boy Maybe a future character, cuz Sanbi was "free". Deidara said. So my theory in this point is that the boy could summon and free his demon just like Killerbee seems to do it. Maybe the scar in his face is the gift of such kind of ceremony (unleashing the beast)
    4. Drunken-Samurai-like old man pwnd by Itachi and Kisame
    5. Shaquille O´neal... err I meant, big dude
    6. Sasuke... Oh Sorry Again... Bubble guy With this one, Im coming to think that stress is killing Kishi´s creativeness
    7. Big attitude girl Her beast was captive since Akatsuki was known. Poor, she looked buena onda
    8. YEAH YEAH Killerbee He´s the one that can deny everything that has been said about Jinchurikis and Bijus. That´s why Sanbi´s boy could be around making noise.
    9. Naruto-kun

3 and 7 tails look good. 1,2, 8 and 9, "well-known"... Hi5 guy looks terrible! I hate the design, tough. 4 and 6, no more comments.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It was Deidara who did all the work in taking the 3-tails down. Madara was playing the Tobi role. There would be no reason for Deidara to deny it if Madara/Tobi had actually beat it himself.
    I actually think it was Tobi who knocked out the 3 tails and thats why he was boasting it to Deidara but Deidara either didn't see it happen or didn't want to believe/admit it..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Having a tailed beast doesn't make you immortal.... so it's possible and most likely the case that a couple of the tailed beasts had previous owners; didn't the 1st Hokage have a couple of them? It doesn't matter that Diedara commented on how the tailed beast was unsealed it was just an observation not a full biographical history of all its former hosts...

maybe in the future, those jinjuriki will be part of Pain's Sage of 6 Path(except maybe for gaara, killerbee, 3rd jinjuriki and naruto).

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    He wasn't masquerading as Tobi during his battles with Senju Hashirama.

What one-hit KO? Did he one-hit KO any other tailed beast aside from the kyuubi? Did he even one hit KO the kyuubi?
    because senju > the three tails?

there was definatley a whole conversation about he used his "on hit KO attack" on it and that's what defeated it, and then deidara got really mad.

Tobi was so much more fun as Tobi instead of Madara , i miss his attitude :(
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

It's interesting to note that it is still possible (But i really doubt myself) that one or more of these hosts could still be alive. I mean both Gaara and Killer Bee had their beasts removed (Or in Killer Bee's case, they think they've removed) and yet are still alive. For all you know, another one of the tailed beasts could be a kage of a village. I mean with all the 'life justus' (Orochimaru, Sasori + puppets, Chiyo blah blah blah) any one of them could still be alive. The six-tails is my favourite actually, just cos he looks the most relaxed (But not the annoyin Shikamaru kind of relaxed).
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

People always seem to be dead, yet reappear in general stories let alone manga's, i see no reason why each one of these characters cant return, even if akatsuki uses the tailed beasts they've captured and they happen to take the human form of their previous human hosts, ive got no problem with that, and cant see why kishi would bother with a cover like this unless he intended to introduce characters at some stage