Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Tails

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Bijuu, by themselves, can't control their own power and that's why they rampage around carelessly. They aren't smart enough to use their power wisely. But when they are sealed in a Jinchuuriki, they gain someone who can use it's power better than it could on its own. The bijuu itself gains human intelligence also but thats not such an issue since its sealed anyway. This is basically what Deidara meant. Or you can take his exact words. I just expanded on it lol.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page012.html
    But Kyuubi managed to destroy a whole village all by himself. Besides, he can think and speak perfectly (with Naruto, for example) and can see his own beneficts (when he asks Naruto to release the seal).

Another example is Ichibi, One-Tail. He could take over Gaara by making him sleep so he could do what he wanted.

But you're not wrong, after all. The other bijuus are just.. stupid

夢見てるのよ 小さな頃から ♪
    Baby Baby 憧れだけが強くなる ♪
    Oh Yeah! チャンスをください
    I believe mygod ♪ oh oh oh!
    I believe myself ♪ oh oh oh!
    Yeah! 神様 HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Taha-kun View Post
    But Kyuubi managed to destroy a whole village all by himself. Besides, he can think and speak perfectly (with Naruto, for example) and can see his own beneficts (when he asks Naruto to release the seal).

Another example is Ichibi, One-Tail. He could take over Gaara by making him sleep so he could do what he wanted.

Actually the one tails takes over when gaara sleeps, its not that he put Gaara to sleep. And maybe its the beast's inner spirit that can communicate only when in a host, and is limited by the host's capabilities. Meaning the Kyuubi isn't some super genius now that he's in Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    the fact that he was saying that when he was fighting (what appeared to be) a fully released beast seems to imply that it was never sealed in the first place.
    Sorry but i don't see how that implies that it was never sealed. But the fact that there was a picture of a host seems to me implies that their was a host at some point in time doesn't it or am i just crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by Taha-kun View Post

Maybe the bujuus use their host brain to act smarter lol
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Sorry but i don't see how that implies that it was never sealed. But the fact that there was a picture of a host seems to me implies that their was a host at some point in time doesn't it or am i just crazy..
    he's fighting the bijuu
    after beating it he says that it didn't have the intelligence to use it's strength properly and that it would have been much stronger if it had a host.

there are two options:
    1. the 3 tails didn't have a host and diedara was commenting on it
    2. diedara was making a completely random observation that had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they beat a fully unsealed beast

which seems more likely?

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    he's fighting the bijuu
    after beating it he says that it didn't have the intelligence to use it's strength properly and that it would have been much stronger if it had a host.

there are two options:
    1. the 3 tails didn't have a host and diedara was commenting on it
    2. diedara was making a completely random observation that had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they beat a fully unsealed beast

which seems more likely?
    Well its obvious that the bujuu didn't have a host at the time, but it is possible that it had a host in the pass and some how got out in the wild which would explain the picture of a three tails host.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Well its obvious that the bujuu didn't have a host at the time, but it is possible that it had a host in the pass and some how got out in the wild which would explain the picture of a three tails host.
    that could be true, but it seems that the villages tend to keep their tailed beasts under pretty good control, as shown when gaara got his.

not to mention that madara is the chief of the village the host supposedly comes from so it would stand to reason that he could have been able to re-tame it.

also, the nine tails seemed to go unsealed until shortly before the series began, it doesn't seem to much of a stretch that there was another who never got sealed.

probably what this picture was was kishi showing us what they would look like since they will never, ever appear in the storyline.

It was never stated that Madara could tame any other bijuu aside from the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    It was never stated that Madara could tame any other bijuu aside from the Kyuubi.
    even if he couldn't tame any other bijuu (which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, if he could tame the most powerful why could he not tame the rest?) he should still be powerful enough to simply beat it into submission
    Last edited by shoe; 10-12-2008 at 09:19 AM.

If he could do that then wouldn't have had a problem with the Senjuu

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    If he could do that then wouldn't have had a problem with the Senjuu
    but remember he was masquerading as tobi at the time. I doubt he would be so inhibited in his role as mizukage.

also remember him claiming it was his one hit KO that felled the beast?