Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Tails

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The point was showing the 3 tails previous host who died earlier and the 3 tails was set free. Thats all there is too it. The 6 tails is not wearing any Headbands like Gaara but his pipe is blowing bubbles so we might assume hes from some water village not sure which tho.
    I dont know how the previous 3 tail host's seal works, but with naruto's the fox dies if he dies. Assuming they are the same the 3 tailed beast would be dead unless they extracted it

Ok saying the tailed beasts dont have hosts is proved wrong by the po icture itself

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    Ok saying the tailed beasts dont have hosts is proved wrong by the po icture itself
    or it's yet another plot hole introduced by kishi

Or the cover could be saying that at least the tailed beasts had hosts at some point in time. Case and Point Gaara, he's not the host of the Ichibi anymore yet he's still up there as a previous host. It could also be more than likely that the 3-tails host was overcome and became the 3-tails itself. Similar to how Naruto was when he went 4TK.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Or the cover could be saying that at least the tailed beasts had hosts at some point in time. Case and Point Gaara, he's not the host of the Ichibi anymore yet he's still up there as a previous host. It could also be more than likely that the 3-tails host was overcome and became the 3-tails itself. Similar to how Naruto was when he went 4TK.
    but then why would deidara and tobi be saying how if it had a host it would be stronger?

doesn't that imply that it didn't have a host?

Bijuu, by themselves, can't control their own power and that's why they rampage around carelessly. They aren't smart enough to use their power wisely. But when they are sealed in a Jinchuuriki, they gain someone who can use it's power better than it could on its own. The bijuu itself gains human intelligence also but thats not such an issue since its sealed anyway. This is basically what Deidara meant. Or you can take his exact words. I just expanded on it lol.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page012.html

I THINK THE MANGA WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF WE DITCHED the UCHHA AND INTRODUCED jinchurikis i can imagine naruto picking fights with each one of them shame their all dead though.

: thanks to sir Chaos

I wouldn't want Naruto to pick any more fights with the Jinchuuriki, and hear the "I'm a monster just like you" speech all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Bijuu, by themselves, can't control their own power and that's why they rampage around carelessly. They aren't smart enough to use their power wisely. But when they are sealed in a Jinchuuriki, they gain someone who can use it's power better than it could on its own. The bijuu itself gains human intelligence also but thats not such an issue since its sealed anyway. This is basically what Deidara meant. Or you can take his exact words. I just expanded on it lol.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page012.html
    the fact that he was saying that when he was fighting (what appeared to be) a fully released beast seems to imply that it was never sealed in the first place.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I wouldn't want Naruto to pick any more fights with the Jinchuuriki, and hear the "I'm a monster just like you" speech all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Followed by the "We have the same eyes" speech.
    lmao.....that's true. So true.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21