Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Namikaze Minato is a Master of Senjutsu

I do believe Minato mastered the Sage Arts. I find it hard to believe Jiraiya would have an asset like that and not train his prized pupil in it or not allow his prized pupil to go and get training by the toads.

So you ask "why not Naruto as well?" well Naruto already has the fox which Jiraiya felt was Naruto's answer to everyone of his skill problems UNTIL he saw that the fox chakra caused physical damage which is probably why the training stopped.

Here is the proof I see:

Minato was known for his ungodly speed.. Senjutsu is known for increasing physical attributes like speed and strength. No one so far from what we have seen has been able to match or surpass Minato's speed by normal means. Senjutsu would explain the insane speed.

Flying Thunder God is a modified version of reverse summoning and Minato had to have gotten the idea from the Great Sages. We both know that Minato used a tag and a seal to start the FTG. Naruto notes that Fukasaku makes a seal to initiate the bolder lift. The Sage Arts are linked to FTG.

Death God Seal vs Kyuubi.
    From the Sarutobi vs Oro fight we saw that the user of the seal had to physically hold the subject and forcefully rip their soul out using their own spiritual/chakra strength. We saw that Oro was able to resist and pull back due to being stronger than Sarutobi at the time... So explain to me how Minato could have over powered the 9 tails Demon Fox without some MASSIVE boost in power?

I can see Gama holding the Kyuubi for Minato but I doubt Minato had enough spritual/chakra strength to overpower the Kyuubi, rip out its chakra essence, split it in two, seal half in the Shiki Fuujin seal and the other half in his kid without some sort of power boost...

The explanation: SENJUTSU

I always questioned how he was able to do it but now I can see the answer. Minato took Senjutsu and built a fighting style around it and developed his own techniques with it which would also explain why no one can mimick them except for the people he taught them to personally.

That's interesting to think about. I always wanted to say that Minato was trained in the Sage Arts but was too lazy to think up of any real reason.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Sounds reasonable enough. Fans have theorized since the beginning of Part II that "the jutsu" Jiraiya warns Naruto not to use was Hiraishin, and now Naruto seems to think it is possible to use "that jutsu" with the power of Senjutsu. If Naruto *is* talking about Hiraishin, its possible that his father used it as well. There are some problems in talking about this, of course. One is simply that its nothing but speculation at this point. Another is the existence of apparently contradictory evidence - we've seen the 4th Hokage use Hiraishin, during Kakashi Gaiden. He wasn't sporting any of the mutations characteristic of Senjutsu use, and its noted that even Jiraiya, the current Toad Sage, can't use Senjutsu without transforming a little bit.

Of course, that could simply mean that Minato Namikaze was *that much* better than Jiraiya. It is very probable that the person who signed the Toad Contract before Naruto was his own father; maybe Jiraiya intended for his first student to succeed him as the Toad Sage from the beginning.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

yup, despite your unlucky start as a theory threads creator, this one is pretty good

well but the old frog clearly said that jiraiya are the only one who close enough to gain perfection in sage art...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

@ Kuszek

Unless I'm mistaken, SHODAIME's first proposed theory was of Pain's 6 bodies and I don't think that was a "unlucky start" at all.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Intresting theory, I suppose it could be true...But, wheres the proof?
    The truth is, we don't really know anything about how Minato was trained. Except that J-man trained him.

It's only a theory so solid proof isn't necessary. As long as there is some kind of reasonable support behind the claim it does it's job as a theory. Once "proof" is introduced, a theory is no longer a theory and becomes fact.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    It's only a theory so solid proof isn't necessary. As long as there is some kind of reasonable support behind the claim it does it's job as a theory. Once "proof" is introduced, a theory is no longer a theory and becomes fact.
    Well in that case it does seem to be true.

i dont think it true cuz just like what slavkovski stated that j-man was the only one close in almost getting the sage arts perfect..but that could also mean that the 4rth learned sen but not as good as j-man...hmmm.. lol now iam lost