Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: kakashi?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    is it just me or does every major villan in the story know Kakashi by name and are always "honored" to meet him. how in the world did kakashi get such a reputation? I always thougt that kakashi was strong, but what if we dont even the full exsint of his power. i wonder if kishi will let us know more about kakashi's past, cause it seems as if he was kick ass ninja at one point.

And did you see how calm he was when he started fighting pein. Every one else freakin wets their paints when they see pain. yeah, he got major cool points. i hope he doesnt get owned by pein though cause why waste such a good character.
    I think its amazing how Kakashi is so well known by everyone. He must have made a bigger impression in his time that Kakashi Giaden made it seem.

I think he needs to die too, I mean if a sage mode Jiraiya couldn't beat him then what makes you think Kakashi will? Sure he'd have back up but in a one on one fight he would get pants'd bad
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think he needs to die too, I mean if a sage mode Jiraiya couldn't beat him then what makes you think Kakashi will? Sure he'd have back up but in a one on one fight he would get pants'd bad
    but jiraiya fought against 3 in sage mode not against 1 and won
    kakashis just facing one pein and i think he can win against one pein,and also it is too early for him to die

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    but jiraiya fought against 3 in sage mode not against 1 and won
    kakashis just facing one pein and i think he can win against one pein,and also it is too early for him to die
    hes facing the GOD REALM, thats probably the strongest pein

I think that Kakashi is hiding something too , very fast doton elemnt and two raikri on the very first movemnts , he said that he has bad stamina so why he is using such powerful jutsu first ? I think that Kakashi has some good technics and some mode like jirayia or orochimaru. Maybe Kakashi the Dog

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    hes facing the GOD REALM, thats probably the strongest pein
    yeah i know,but i have faith in him,he should have some jutsu he didnt use until now
    and also he has mangekyou

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    kakashi prob gonna for an instant MS win, but pein will neutralize with a godly space time warp of his own

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Kakashi wont die. he will be the next hokage. He has to be there nobody left to be it im not saying that Tsunde will die but do think she will and theyre not just going to give the title Hokage to some side character and Naruto isnt even close to being Hokage i say he wont be for another 10-15 years. Kakashi is only taking on one Pain and we all know that one pein can only do one thing either Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and etc so its not like this pein is going have every trick in the ninja book

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    yes but kikashi is not going in without knowing whats going on, like jiraiya did.

for instance asuma couldnt beat hidan not because he was not stronger it was because he did not know the situation before he fought. neither did jiraiya, but kikashi now knows pein isnt realy there and that the bodys are basicaly immortal to regular attacks i am sure he will figure something out.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Thats a good point. Kakashi isn't going to die just because hes fighting Pain. Its only 1 body. This gives him opportunities to land hits unlike how Jiraiya wasn't able to because of him having multiple fields of vision. He is facing the god realm though, so he is bound to have some unnatural powers that will stop Kakashi from defeating him.