Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: kakashi?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    I always thougt that kakashi was strong, but what if we dont even the full exsint of his power. i wonder if kishi will let us know more about kakashi's past, cause it seems as if he was kick ass ninja at one point.
    I'm not saying you're stupid but this is the dumbest comment I've ever seen here! Kakashi "was" a kick ass ninja ast some point? He was, is, and forever will be a kickass Ninja. Easily one of the to 10 strongest in the series so far to most people. What Manga have you been reading to think Kakashi is anything but extraordinary?
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Some ninja in hokage teachings line have been well known.

Harishima, his brother, Sarutobi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Minato, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke...

It was obvious that Pein knows about Kakashi, cuz Itachi was teaming with him, and Itachi brought some Konoha information (remember the time when Naruto fought a Itachi copy made by Pein)

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

How fast do people forget...

you guys know how itachi wanted to be a hokage, and how an uchiha is not allowed to do it? well what if at the end of the manga, naruto is about to get the job but hands it off to saskue.

then, i too will jump on the bandwagon of "the manga should be called saskue"...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Did we not see Kakashi's mission stats in the databook? He's quite a capable ninja whether he's in a team or by himself. So like it or not, he'll give anybody a run for their money (that's not named Itachi). So I don't see why people are trying to make him seem less than what he's already noted for in the manga.
    Compare Kakashi stats to Otochimaru's:

Kakashi: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Pow 3.5 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5

Orochimaru: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Pow - 3.5 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So kakashis stats is only .5 points lower than Oro .....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    so why did he look like he wanted to piss his pant after his little encounter with oro during the chunin exam.

But i guess that was back then. The kakashi of now can probably pose a serious threat to oro if they were to battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishio View Post
    so why did he look like he wanted to piss his pant after his little encounter with oro during the chunin exam.

But i guess that was back then. The kakashi of now can probably pose a serious threat to oro if they were to battle.
    That was 3 years ago, Kakashi's probably feeling a bit more badass since he developed the MS. Plus Orochimaru had an even bigger reputation for his skill than Kakashi did, so its natural to feel on edge like that when you think you're seriously overmatched. Kakashi might not have been as outmatched as he thought, but a battle is 75% mental.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    That was 3 years ago, Kakashi's probably feeling a bit more badass since he developed the MS. Plus Orochimaru had an even bigger reputation for his skill than Kakashi did, so its natural to feel on edge like that when you think you're seriously overmatched. Kakashi might not have been as outmatched as he thought, but a battle is 75% mental.
    finally someone other than me reliezes this on the Orochimaru scaring Kakashi thing durning the chunin exams

He's a well reknown ninja. He's a non-Uchiha who possess the sharigan and he's known for copying over 1000 techniques with the copy wheel. And besides he's pretty high, ability wise, amongst the Jounin. And of course there's ANBU. And we all know how stories of feats travel in the ninja world.