Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: kakashi?

EVERY NINJA in the Narutoverse who is even Chuunin level knows Kakashi. Every member of Akatsuki knows him, all the Kage's know him. He's almost as renowned as the Sanin.

Kakashi isn't going anywhere. I'm sure he'll be able to hold off multiple Pain bodies for awhile. Kakashi is VERY intelligent and will figure out a lot about Pain from engaging him in battle.

Kakashi needs to gouch Pain's eyes out, then his own right eye, then put one of Pain's eye in his right socket, THEN HE WILL BE KAGE LEVEL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    Kakashi needs to gouch Pain's eyes out, then his own right eye, then put one of Pain's eye in his right socket, THEN HE WILL BE KAGE LEVEL!!!
    lol
    he would be god level

Thanks Blue hime!

Naruto will come and save Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by ofTheDesert View Post
    Naruto will come and save Kakashi.
    Or naruto gon na rrive to late and see kakashi's dead on the ground.

No! I don't want Kakashi to die

Kakashi won't die. The only way I could see him dieing is if Tsunade doesn't die. Both of them could definitely live, but both of them definitely will NOT die. Naruto's not quite ready to be Hokage yet.

i think kakashi will survive, naruto needs to defeat pein, n right now i don't see how he can do it, maybe kakashi will have a brief brawl with him n since his observation skills r very sharp he'll figure out more about pein's unique jutsu's n help naruto in his preparation to counter them

Banned
    I hope Kakashi has been training cause he didn't look too good against Kakuzu. It's time for him to shine and all, but Naruto is going to surpass him if he doesn't train.....

Well Naruto probably already did.
    I know kakashi doesn't necessarily have to be stronger than Naruto because he has the intelligence, and MS, So he might be a good match up against Pain until someone comes to back him up.

Hopefully we'll get to see some Gaara later in the fight.

Yes Kakashi attacked Pain and done it sort of awesomely but GOD isn't even trying, he's barley moved, hasn't been scratched and Kakashi has used two Raikiri and an earth jutsu.
    Kakashi has also been stabbed and blasted by GODS MERE PRESENCE!
    Kakashi is cool and powerful but he is not on the level of a GOD.
    Pain will own him shortly unless LOTS of back-up arrive and arrive FAST!
    Last edited by Perverted Pirate; 10-10-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: none really