• Earth

0 0%
  • a stronger wind jutsu

35 55.56%
  • or a combination

22 34.92%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by amilgaoul View Post
    I sorta figured this way before the sage training..

Here's what I said to a friend before the sage training happened:

"It could be that Naruto has some sort of technique that Jiraiya perhaps taught him or Naruto stumbled upon.. When Naruto came to use 'that jutsu' he ended up getting the four tails that almost killed Jiraiya in the three-year-training because the jutsu called upon more power maybe? That's why kishimoto will let Naruto unlock the kyuubi with the 'key' jiraiya entrusted to naruto(the talking frog scroll he jiraiya was talking to) just before he fought pain... Or then again the 'key' will be for Naruto to unlock and take the kyuubi down when he gets a new power somehow... hmmm..."

After the sage training, when Naruto said that he could use "that jutsu" I was sure I was right earlier because the sage training would give him enough strength to deal with the jutsu without forcing the kyuubi chakura out... sorta like how the wind shuriken rasengan training forced it out.....

That's my deduction

i dont think the part about unlocking the kyuubi is right, because if naruto thinks that he can handle the kyuubi in sage mode then what will he do when he is out of sage mode.

remember naruto can only use sage mode for a couple of mins and once sage mode is off the kyuubi will take over since he cant control it.

and naruto cant keep on calling pa ever min so that he can go into sage mode...

but i agree with u that its going to be "that jutsu" that j-man stated not to use!

looool to hand banna nice avatar they both fit to each other lol

lol i meant to say that Michael jackson and orochimaro both make a perfect combo..

it is suppose to be michael jackson right??
    lol

Beer and Music
    Hey! Don't go off-topic maaaan..lol
    I think the "jutsu" that jiraiya taught naruto and told him not to use it is minato's aka yondaime's instant transportation technique, it makes sence since kishi made naruto alike to goku, and goku knows instant transmission, and it would even more similarity is naruto knew that instant transportation technique, aside from both of the being total dumbasses, the golden hair(yeah I know goku only has golden hair when he goes super), the orange n blue suit(now blk n orange) the red eyeliner and yellow eyes when naruto goes sage n goku ss4, and naruto really looks like goku when naruto goes kyubi, as to when goku goes..KIIIOOOHKEEEEN.LOL, lol
    I posted something similar to this on the thread called "pain is god!" it should be one the latest posts so if u interested in my theory, read it^^

naruto jutsu "that jutsu" is the shinigami seal thingy, he used it to cut the grass in half. just like how Oro got his soul arms cut off. and cause he did not seal anyone away. he did not die.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Oro cut his arms with the Kusanagi, didn't he?

EDIT: Oh, sorry I forgot, the Kusanagi was stuck through Sarutobi.
    Last edited by kuroihikari; 10-15-2008 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    Hey! Don't go off-topic maaaan..lol
    I think the "jutsu" that jiraiya taught naruto and told him not to use it is minato's aka yondaime's instant transportation technique, it makes sence since kishi made naruto alike to goku, and goku knows instant transmission, and it would even more similarity is naruto knew that instant transportation technique, aside from both of the being total dumbasses, the golden hair(yeah I know goku only has golden hair when he goes super), the orange n blue suit(now blk n orange) the red eyeliner and yellow eyes when naruto goes sage n goku ss4, and naruto really looks like goku when naruto goes kyubi, as to when goku goes..KIIIOOOHKEEEEN.LOL, lol
    I posted something similar to this on the thread called "pain is god!" it should be one the latest posts so if u interested in my theory, read it^^
    I highly doubt that, because if that were true y would Jiraya tell him to not to use it
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

wind+void??

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Oro cut his arms with the Kusanagi, didn't he?
    nope http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/137/15/..
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

NONE, its not elemental! He has never learned any other elements, and wind we've seen what he has learned already.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    NONE, its not elemental! He has never learned any other elements, and wind we've seen what he has learned already.
    I agree. Besides, Naruto was taught "that jutsu" before Naruto even learned what nature manipulation is.