• Earth

0 0%
  • a stronger wind jutsu

35 55.56%
  • or a combination

22 34.92%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto's hidden jutsu.

I haven't been on here in a while so this might have come up, in one of the recent manga where naruto finally get the sage chakra down. in one of the pages it showed naruto just finished using a jutsu and naruto said that he doesn't want anybody to see it. What do u guys think it is?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

A stronger wind jutsu since its the only elemental affinity he has.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    A stronger wind jutsu since its the only elemental affinity he has.
    Same here.

I think Naruto is finally develloping his own justsus

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

but i don't think its wind though the cloud in the air doesn't look like wind

Thats a cloud of dust from where his attack hit the mountain or whatever it is.

u never know

I don't think he is "hitting mountains with jutsos" when he is training secretly and making sure noone sees him

He probably just created a special summon, or a huge powerball of some sort.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

I doubt it's wind. I think it is "that jutsu", the one Jiraiya told him not to use. Naruto already hinted that he wanted to perfect/complete "that jutsu" with Nature Energy/Hermit Mode. He didn't tell Fukasaku about "that Jutsu" when he asked about Naruto's comment, and again we see Naruto not wanting anyone to know about perfecting this new jutsu, even Fukasaku. I don't believe "that jutsu" could be wind, or any other element for that matter, because Naruto didn't start learning and training elemental chakra until well AFTER the time skip that we know of. He also knew very little about elemental chakra at the start of his wind training.

Cool

I don't think it's an Element Jutsu....It could some we haven't before. Something he couldn't use unless he had access to the Kyuubin power. But, now since he has a new power source for the jutsu he was just testing it and trying to improve it.

Well, that's what I think.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!