Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Where is it stated that Sage mode only lasts 5 minutes?

Finally naruto is so damn kickass...i just loved the series all over again! Wow the real battle eh? but its kinda dumb that the explosions were goin on n the other chunnin only just realised...anw where is gai sensei n his group!!! haha this is a very gd setup for some real action. Its gonna be cool to see kakashi go one on one with pein..dont think he will die thou. That would be stupid. But yea this is finally getting gd

Quote Originally Posted by joshman View Post
    how long do u think it'll go for?
    I'm expecting it to go well past 500. There's still so much more stuff that can happen since the Cloud village is getting involved. And with this Kage Summit meeting, this could open the door for the other villages to get involved (for better or worse) as well. There's still Madara and what he wants to do and why he's the Mizukage. Sasuke is left of course. All this can't be solved 30-60 chapters thats for sure. The ending would just be rushed and I think we can all agree that a rushed ending turns any manga to crap.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'm expecting it to go well past 500. There's still so much more stuff that can happen since the Cloud village is getting involved. And with this Kage Summit meeting, this could open the door for the other villages to get involved (for better or worse) as well. There's still Madara and what he wants to do and why he's the Mizukage. Sasuke is left of course. All this can't be solved 30-60 chapters thats for sure. The ending would just be rushed and I think we can all agree that a rushed ending turns any manga to crap.
    Yeah i just realised that there's a whole bunch of unanswered mysteries in the series.
    BUTTERFLY CHOUJI!!! Would probably get his arse kicked by Itachi (and many others) but so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think you got it a little backwards. Pa's the one gathering the chakra, since he can remain still on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto is just using the chakra that Pa's gathered...

At least I think that's how it works.

I'll have to re-read the chapter.
    Yea, you're right. Pa Frog would be gathering Natural chakra while Naruto fights if he sits on his shoulder. The translation I read had me confused.

Does anybody know what was up with that Pain who's head opens up? What is it for?
    BUTTERFLY CHOUJI!!! Would probably get his arse kicked by Itachi (and many others) but so cool.

anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    LOL. Look at the conversation between Naruto and Pa frog.
    I did several times but i only see that its limited and not that it lasts for 5 minutes.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i doubt the video had an accurate translation-jiraiya's fight lasted much longer than 5 minutes. Read the OM one for a better read.

Great chapter, but
    For me, in this moment of the manga

Pain>Naruto
    Pain> Kakashi
    we're about to see great fights!

Thanks Blue hime!