Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    @Titokhan

That wasn't the Pein that absorbs chakra. That was the 'detachable arm' Pein that used the head laser thing.

It seems like Naruto is reaching its conclusion. It might be finished in the next 30-60 chapters. I really don't want it to drag on for more than that otherwise I'll probably lose interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think you got it a little backwards. Pa's the one gathering the chakra, since he can remain still on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto is just using the chakra that Pa's gathered...

At least I think that's how it works.

I'll have to re-read the chapter.
    Thats my understanding of the events.

Quote Originally Posted by joshman View Post
    It seems like Naruto is reaching its conclusion. It might be finished in the next 30-60 chapters. I really don't want it to drag on for more than that otherwise I'll probably lose interest.
    Kinda contradictory when you're 420 chapters in already.....Anyways, it'll last for quite a while longer than 30-60 chapters.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    the picture at the begining was awesome
    But It was kinda strange, It was suppoused that not every tailed beast had a host
    why is in that picture showing us a host for each one of them o:
    At first I thought they'd be some kind of new characters but I know they're not
    It just makes me wonder...
    however great chapter

so your right afro, my mistake. happens to the best of us every once in a while

though I am surprised that in the pic of all the hosts assembled, that they went right to left from gaara for hosts 1-4, then came back around to the right and continued for 5-9 (with naruto being center stage of course)
    come fight my brute here

I dont see why ppl are getting all hyped up about Sage Mode having a limit. So what this is what makes Naruto so balanced every jutsu has its weak points and limits . If he could use it indefinatly he would be too overpowered.

Kakashi makes a cool entrance as to be expected with his Sharingan meeting Pains Rinningan. Naruto is coming back earlier than I expected. I wonder if the Elders will cancel Tsunades order and give Naruto more time.

Everytime you get excited to read the latesst chapter ...then you finish reading and all you can think of is damn I wanna know what happens next XD

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

oh snap kakashi got pwnd

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Kinda contradictory when you're 420 chapters in already.....Anyways, it'll last for quite a while longer than 30-60 chapters.
    how long do u think it'll go for?
    BUTTERFLY CHOUJI!!! Would probably get his arse kicked by Itachi (and many others) but so cool.

I have no issues with sage mode having limits (in fact i half expected to see something like that)

and calling naruto back should be cake (the transmission frog was sitting on Tsunade's desk)
    come fight my brute here