Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    On page 8 kakashi is about to strike Pein with a Raikiri, but what happens there? I see he is thrown back just when he is about to strike, the flowing earth wall is dispersed and Pein is just standing there... On closer notice I can see a shock wave pushing Kakashi back... how? :S

It could be some Wind Jutsu or Chakra Shielding (...you know something similar Hyuga Clan....)
    Spoiler!
    or Pain is just using his chakra to push Kakashi away like how Naruto did Kabuto on the bridge.
    Spoiler!

Of course Pain version of all these possibilities are unique.....Remember he's carrying the Bloodline of the Shinobi who supposedly gave birth to Ninjutsu. So, alot of his styles are similar to existing jutsu performed by different people, and Clans.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 10-10-2008 at 09:36 AM.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

God doesn't seem to be even trying against Kakashi and Kakashi seems to be going all out(except for MS).....And Sage Mode...wow....5 minutes....Maybe Naruto can push the time limit and use it for 7 or 8 minutes!
    I still don't think he's close to sannin level....God would beat him easily still.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    It is not wind Jutsu I think, Notice how the wall behind him just crash and fall....
    I think that is his Chakra power. The intensity causing everything around him fall apart or get blown. Could also be just simple Jutsu.
    Anywho,
    I am not sure I understand, what exactly is a completed Sage Mode? Ol'Toad Sage more or less said that Jiraiya did not complete his Sage training (during the Pain fight), so it was assumed that a completed Sage Mode would be seen when Naruto accessed nature energy without the aid of Toad Companions. But then, we find out this chapter that a Toad companion is needed anyway. So then, what about Naruto's Sage Mode is different from Jiraiya's? It seems that they are exactly the same, and since we know that an incomplete sage mode will not help Naruto fight, what does Naruto have to do to complete his training?

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Nice to see the pic with all the jinchurikis in a line up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/000/

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I just read the manga and i have to say i am becoming a big Pain fan. I think the thing with sage mode is that naruto is too young and that his sage mode can only last five minutes until he learns how to beat the risks (which i think he will, may be the old toad will die). So there is hope that he wont need to merge with the old toads. But for right now he has to.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    I just read the manga and i have to say i am becoming a big Pain fan. I think the thing with sage mode is that naruto is too young and that his sage mode can only last five minutes until he learns how to beat the risks (which i think he will, may be the old toad will die). So there is hope that he wont need to merge with the old toads. But for right now he has to.
    At least it won't take naruto a long time to get back , just reverse summon him back to the action.

@Freakshow

The completed Sage Mode is when Ma and/or Pa Frog is with Naruto. My understanding is that Naruto can use only as much Natural chakra as he pulls in. So when he uses up that Natural chakra, he comes out of Sage Mode and has to gather more. Since Naruto has to stand still and concentrate, he can't defend himself while gathering Natural chakra. With Pa Frog defending him, Naruto can concentrate. And that's the completed version.

The deal with Jiraiya is that he pulled in just a little more Natural chakra than needed and couldn't balance it with his own. So he looked a little like a frog. Naruto balanced it perfectly so he only has the eye thing. That's the difference between Naruto and Jiraiya's Sage Modes.

nice chapter, but kishi f* up naruto power is just porves how a saskue fan he is
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

1) you have to be still to gather natural chakra (again, another element 'borrowed' from DBZ, as goku needed to stay still while gathering energy for the spirit bomb). but with pa on his shoulder gathering natural energy while naruto fights, that problem is effectively sidestepped

2) we learn a LOT more about the black spikes the paths use/are pierced with (another key to how well the paths work together I bet). I also would hazard to guess that neji/hinata/hiashi will notice that some of the spikes are going through major chakra points when they encounter one or more of them..

3) we now know what the fat path does with all the chakra he absorbs.. he needs it for that head laser (or whatever it is)
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    @Freakshow

The completed Sage Mode is when Ma and/or Pa Frog is with Naruto. My understanding is that Naruto can use only as much Natural chakra as he pulls in. So when he uses up that Natural chakra, he comes out of Sage Mode and has to gather more. Since Naruto has to stand still and concentrate, he can't defend himself while gathering Natural chakra. With Pa Frog defending him, Naruto can concentrate. And that's the completed version.
    I think you got it a little backwards. Pa's the one gathering the chakra, since he can remain still on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto is just using the chakra that Pa's gathered...

At least I think that's how it works.

I'll have to re-read the chapter.