Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions

here go the the link. enjoy and discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajnhrl4sha8

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Nice vid. I always knew Sage mode wasn't hyped up to be. So don't expect a big fight With Naruto and Sasuke because we know who win that.

Eh I don't understand? The only thing thats changed is he's gonna need Ma & Pa to maintain Sage mode. I don't see the negative in this. I know its a plus that the toad song can be used for naruto!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

I'd rather wait for a scanlated version like we used to (missing the Binktopia releases :().

wow, lookin good, but i want the manga chapter too. why would the vid be out early, how the hell did that guy get his hands on it first.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    even tough Kakashi got blew back he still was bada** how he just jumped in there i cant wait to see that fight

Naruto will use his kagebunshin instead of ma and pa... We all know naruto has a lot of trick using his kagebunshin... We'll see later on the next chapter...

nice chapter, there is no downside to sage mode, its is not really a risk or a weakness for naruto, because he can just use his clones as a distraction, and also i think kakshi is a match for pein, i mean come on u gotta give him some credit, he knew what peins plan was and so far he is on par with pein 4 now.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

You can read it on onemanga already if you can't wait
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Cool

OMG.....What a bull shit jutsu...Shit Mode, Sage Mode or whatever it's called. It can only last for 5-mins. Shit,.......it's only good for 2 or 3 quick attacks.

I was hoping Naruto could fight in Sage Mode as long as had the strength but now there's a limitation and more risk.

You know I think Kish is screwing with us.............First, he made us believe Naruto would be obtain some Jutsu or Power Up that would allow him to fight on the same level as Itachi, Kakashi, Jiraiya or Sasuke evenly.

Instead he keeps give Naruto jutsus and styles which are lame (time limit & stand still while i power-up), predictable (once you have seen it before), risky (trying to use the Kyuubin Powers) and some imcomplete jutsu (his element jutsu).

Why, why, why,................can't Naruto just get powered-up and stay powered. Why must Kish play with our feelings.

Damn it all to HELL......I going to re-read One Piece for some better satisfaction.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

On page 8 kakashi is about to strike Pein with a Raikiri, but what happens there? I see he is thrown back just when he is about to strike, the flowing earth wall is dispersed and Pein is just standing there... On closer notice I can see a shock wave pushing Kakashi back... how? :S
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!