Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have the entire collection uploaded pm me if your still interested.

Dragonball wasn't the type of manga to have a deep plot. It was the type of manga to keep you on your toes guessing what was going to happen next. And you have to admit, it inspired both the creators of Naruto and One Piece, and probably more mangaka.

Don't get me wrong i love dragonball z, but its not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Dragonball wasn't the type of manga to have a deep plot. It was the type of manga to keep you on your toes guessing what was going to happen next. And you have to admit, it inspired both the creators of Naruto and One Piece, and probably more mangaka.
    Seriously, DBZ is like THE base for shounen manga that include transformation. Oh, how different the world would've been without DBZ. :P

Not neccessary, it's already been like 5 months ago. ;o

Veteran Member
    haha i just started reading dragonball and it seems like a not half bad manga, i used to watch the anime and saw all the episodes of DBZ (yea typical w.e) and i used to watch dragonball (first series) on cartoon network, but i missed so much

after reading the first chapter i realize its not like dbz and im sure will be an amazing manga, as all the older mangakas were inspired by it

rofl when bulma goes to go pee and he hears her scream he's all like "i hope her weenie didnt get bit by a snake" LOL

edit: LOLOLOL chapter 2 goku tries to sleep and he talked about using his grandpa as a pillow...heres just a page
    Last edited by anarchris; 01-19-2008 at 03:15 AM.

imo dragonball z is great if you want to watch amazingly cool fights and dragonball is more plot oriented plus the world martial arts tournament is way more interesting than cell games or later sagas

Veteran Member
    lol he checks to see if people are girls by touching them...lmao wtf

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    ^^ DBZ brings so many memories back when i read it as a kid! haha. XDXD, it was like so friggin' awesome! GT was rly dumb though...
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

Dragonball and Dragonballz, they are my favorite anime of all time, well at least right know because i just haven't read anything worthwhile, even though I have to admit that HunterX Hunter is truly good,

The story line of DBZ isn't the greatest but the insane fighting scenes are classic. I would have hoped that the writer would have made Gohan the main character after the Cell saga as it were intended originally. I read that he was suppose to replace Goku to be the savior.