Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    The only part of your theory that's even plausible is the part stating that MS can be awakened without killing your closest friend. That has already been proven in the manga with the info that both Madara and his brother awakened MS. Everything else is pure speculation not supported by facts.

    EMS is obtained by stealing your brothers eyes. Both Itachi and Madara have confirmed that. Once Madara went blind there was nothing that he could do to regain his sight, so his brother offered up his eyes. That's also when a new and final secret of the MS is unlocked, and we have to assume that it's the immortality at this point. Nothing else about Madara's unique MS has been revealed.

    After Sasuke and Madara talk, Madara asks Sasuke what he will do with Itachi's eyes, "will you transplant them?" And Sasuke said no. So no EMS/Immortality for Sasuke.

    I don't think Shisui learned anything about Itachi's mission. I in fact believe that Itachi's mission was to kill Shisui to gain the MS. Itachi told the police force that he missed the "meeting" because he had a mission. And I believe that mission was to kill Shisui and gain the MS. Having it would make it that much easier for his other mission of annihilating the Uchiha clan. After he told them he had a mission, they told him that the only other person missing from the meeting was Shisui.

    Madara and his brother were not competing for control of the clan, they were competing with each other and through that fierce competition, were able to unlock the MS. As a result they took control of the clan and Madara was made the leader.

    I'm sure that Gai sensei has never opened his gates while fighting Kakashi. That's highly unlikely. Gai was never trying to KILL Kakashi, simply spar with him.

    Sasuke unlocked his MS by witnessing the death of the person closest to him, Itachi with whom he shared a bond even stronger that the bond he shared with Naruto. This bond of hatred was so deep that Itachi was the closest person to him.

  2. #12
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster83 View Post
    The only part of your theory that's even plausible is the part stating that MS can be awakened without killing your closest friend. That has already been proven in the manga with the info that both Madara and his brother awakened MS. Everything else is pure speculation not supported by facts.

    EMS is obtained by stealing your brothers eyes. Both Itachi and Madara have confirmed that. Once Madara went blind there was nothing that he could do to regain his sight, so his brother offered up his eyes. That's also when a new and final secret of the MS is unlocked, and we have to assume that it's the immortality at this point. Nothing else about Madara's unique MS has been revealed.

    After Sasuke and Madara talk, Madara asks Sasuke what he will do with Itachi's eyes, "will you transplant them?" And Sasuke said no. So no EMS/Immortality for Sasuke.

    I don't think Shisui learned anything about Itachi's mission. I in fact believe that Itachi's mission was to kill Shisui to gain the MS. Itachi told the police force that he missed the "meeting" because he had a mission. And I believe that mission was to kill Shisui and gain the MS. Having it would make it that much easier for his other mission of annihilating the Uchiha clan. After he told them he had a mission, they told him that the only other person missing from the meeting was Shisui.

    Madara and his brother were not competing for control of the clan, they were competing with each other and through that fierce competition, were able to unlock the MS. As a result they took control of the clan and Madara was made the leader.

    I'm sure that Gai sensei has never opened his gates while fighting Kakashi. That's highly unlikely. Gai was never trying to KILL Kakashi, simply spar with him.

    Sasuke unlocked his MS by witnessing the death of the person closest to him, Itachi with whom he shared a bond even stronger that the bond he shared with Naruto. This bond of hatred was so deep that Itachi was the closest person to him.
    most of the things about ms are speculation including some of what you said lol, that is why they are theories, if a theory can not be proven wrong it remains a theory, otherwise its just an opinion.

  3. #13
    Fact: You can not obtain EMS without taking your brother's eyes.
    Fact: In order to awaken MS, someone close to you has to die.

    There, no need to write a page.. that about sums it up.

  4. #14
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Fact: Kakashi didn't achieve his MS that way.

    There, no need to write three sentences... that about sums it up.


    I could not have said it better

  5. #15
    Fact: All of Kakashi's important people i.e. Obito, Rin died. He even mentions this.
    Fact: Read my post first before you comment on it.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Shawshank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That makes sense. If I can borrow an example from DBZ. It was presummed that in order to achieve Super Saiyan, you had to go through an extreme loss like witnessing your friend/someone close to you die. Like Trunks/Goku/Gohan achieved theirs. Well Gohan was trained to pretend his mother and friends die to the hands of Frieza, but you know what I mean. But Vegeta came along and proved that theory wrong.
    So did Goten and Trunks. The Trunks from the future suffered a loss but not the one in the present.

    Maybe there are two ways to obtain it. The way Sasuke got it and the way Kakashi got it. Kakashi seems to have gotten it through training. I remember Itachi saying Madara got it through training and his rivalry but we can't be sure. Either way Kakashi has proven there is at least one more way to get the MS, it just depends on what it is. I personally think there are two ways, the kill your best friend way and the way the OP described.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke is better View Post
    Fact: All of Kakashi's important people i.e. Obito, Rin died. He even mentions this.
    Fact: Read my post first before you comment on it.
    Unless Rin died sometime during the timeskip or Kakashi is so retarded that he didn't know he had MS until sometime during the timeskip I believe you are wrong. It just doesn't make sense, Kakashi mentions he lost everyone close to him way before the timeskip and if he obtained it through the way you say then why didn't he use it the many times he needed it?

  7. #17
    Regular Member Vesperia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    191
    This makes sense.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    So did Goten and Trunks. The Trunks from the future suffered a loss but not the one in the present.

    Maybe there are two ways to obtain it. The way Sasuke got it and the way Kakashi got it. Kakashi seems to have gotten it through training. I remember Itachi saying Madara got it through training and his rivalry but we can't be sure. Either way Kakashi has proven there is at least one more way to get the MS, it just depends on what it is. I personally think there are two ways, the kill your best friend way and the way the OP described.



    Unless Rin died sometime during the timeskip or Kakashi is so retarded that he didn't know he had MS until sometime during the timeskip I believe you are wrong. It just doesn't make sense, Kakashi mentions he lost everyone close to him way before the timeskip and if he obtained it through the way you say then why didn't he use it the many times he needed it?
    Lets not forget that Kakashi is a genious. Perhaps he got himself a teddy bear and got himself really attached to it. Then when the bear least expected it BAM! Raikiri your ass! Dead
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!

  9. #19
    Senior Member ydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA carrollton
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Lets not forget that Kakashi is a genious. Perhaps he got himself a teddy bear and got himself really attached to it. Then when the bear least expected it BAM! Raikiri your ass! Dead
    ~My buddy and me!~
    Teddyrupskin now in stores




  10. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    218
    Maybe Kakashi looked into a mirror, and used the Sharingan's genjutsu on his normal eye (has kakashi ever used a full blown genjutsu before?). Then in the illusion he saw his important people getting killed. It would be hard to get psyched up about it if you knew it was an illusion, but hey it would help.


    Also kakashi is a genius and the sharingan has a genius clause, yep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •