Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gaara's Element

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    i do not believe his ability has anything to do with wind chakra theirs no proof
    THANK YOU...................His chakra affinity is definitely Earth but people say Wind as well because they are thinking well. Gaara use Wind to control the Sand....well am I wrong.

They are only wildly guess with not even the smallest evidence from from any source. All, I am saying the anime presented a idea of what his second element is.............I don't think the Director just randomly say lets make hime use a Lightning Jutsu without consulting the creator asking him what do you think Gaara second Element should be............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    THANK YOU...................His chakra affinity is definitely Earth but people say Wind as well because they are thinking well. Gaara use Wind to control the Sand....well am I wrong.

They are only wildly guess with not even the smallest evidence from from any source. All, I am saying the anime presented a idea of what his second element is.............I don't think the Director just randomly say lets make hime use a Lightning Jutsu without consulting the creator asking him what do you think Gaara second Element should be............
    i dont think it is an element, it is most likely the unique type of chakra his one tail has that mix's with his own.

well it's been fun....one piece is out so I'm gone for now
    Spoiler!

I would suggest wind because the shukaku used wind. I think earth is most likely though.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually the director doesn't have to really ask Kishi for any guidance on making his (director's) movie. But if he wants it to seem believable, its best that he does.

It's not the Director's Movie.....All rights and property of the Naruto Series & Anime originally belongs to publishing House that publish kish manga, they give Kish a percentage of the profits for his work to live and pay his staff (probably some sake money as well who knows).....Kish may have other rights but few.

Just like in the Music business, Artists first work which may become a hit single usually belongs to the production company it's later after they release other works can they bargin to keep sole rights to their own original works.

If that wasn't the case everytime you see a Naruto commercial, game, poster, shit a Naruto Candy...Kish would be making some royalty money.

The publishin company then sells some of the rights to Anime Studios & Gaming Studios to make profit. Probably with conditions attached..............They can't make changes or add anything without the consultation from the original owners of the studio or they might face a Law Suit.......It's simple Business
    Last edited by escapeejm; 10-10-2008 at 03:11 AM.
    Spoiler!

escapeejm,

the 'lightning' sand based attack used by gaara in movie 2 (thunder god of sand if memory serves me correctly) had no elemental affinity atttached to it.

One would think that a ninja's affinities would be complimentary to each other. For example, the kekki genkai merged elements (at least those we've seen so far) are combos of compatible elements.. wood being earth and water.. ice being water and wind.. etc. for Gaara to have earth and lightning makes no real sense, as lightning attacks are naturally strong against similar strength earth attacks (as seen with Sasuke UchiGod 's fight against Deidara)..

earth and wind make sense both in the attacks used by Gaara and Shukaku, and the fact that Gaara's sister Temari is a wind type (as one would assume blood relatives would likely share at least one elemental affinity)
    come fight my brute here

why are we having this discussion?

Gaara has no tailbeast so he cant do that anymore... The topic should say "Gaara what next?"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkstka View Post
    why are we having this discussion?

Gaara has no tailbeast so he cant do that anymore... The topic should say "Gaara what next?"
    Wrong. Gaara having a bijuu sealed in him had nothing to do with him controlling sand. After he was revived from Chiyo, he used sand to move Naruto's hand up to shake his.

no he doesnt have shukaku anymore. and that in and of itself will also mark him for life. the only host to survive (ok in his case, die from extration only to be revived by a kinjutsu) having his beast forcibly extracted

but he retained (to our knowledge) at least some of the abilities he had while being shukaku's host where it comes to sand manipulation (we likely wont know the full extent of that until we see him fight again).
    come fight my brute here

It's definitely water.