Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaara's Element

Naruto movies are not manga and cannot be used to determine facts about the manga.

Rubbish......... are you telling me that if the proof of something about the character isn't found in the manga you are going to reject it. Because it's the anime.

Sounds more like kids arguing if they want ketchup on their vegetables or not, because it's Saturday.

The anime's can be used as reference for the manga because the manga creators can't spend all their time explaining every bits & scraps about their characters.

I have found sometimes the anime gives hints to the characters that the manga creator couldn't produce in the chapter because of time, space and the chapters are 2D.

Yes, there's the Databooks but many times the Databooks aren't enough..........
    And, yes the anime fillers sometimes give you clue as well........Trust Me
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

his sand ability is not a keikei genkai so get that out of your heads so it is not a fusion of earth and wind

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    Naruto movies are not manga and cannot be used to determine facts about the manga.

I was refer to this post........
    Spoiler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not because its anime, but because the Author of Naruto didn't create it himself. Kind of like Dragon Ball GT. Thats not Canon to the Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z series because the author didn't create it. He may have had some influence in it, but he himself didn't create it.

What lol? That's not a good analogy but it got a hell of a laugh from me.
    Because he himself didn't create, he only have influence on the production of the work............Lol,...lol........... So, you think that Masashi Kishimoto sit down and draw everthing you see in the Manga......Lol,...lol....

Kishimoto has about six assistants I think helping draw and write the chapters you read every week or so.....and they are still some times behind Deadlines some weeks.
    Spoiler!

I would have to say wind and earth..

earth seems pretty obvious for the most part.

I'm pretty cretain wind is the other as one of shukaku's attacks was wind based if memory serves. and the english dub of the anime, I could've sworn he said wind style before sand shuriken.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page010.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page011.html
    come fight my brute here

We are talking about the manga. Therefore your standard of proof needs to come from the manga. You can guess as to what may be because of something shown in the anime, but if there is nothing in the manga to back it then you build your foundation on sand rather than on rock.

Cool

People keep saying Wind because Gaara comes from the country of the Wind, right. But, the chakra of a shinobi has nothing to do where they come from. Remember Sasori, when he converted himself into a puppet he seemly sealed his element attacks as well......GUESS???...........which was Water & Fire.

wHY DO i EVEN BOTHER, YOU ALL WIN..................
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    We are talking about the manga. Therefore your standard of proof needs to come from the manga. You can guess as to what may be because of something shown in the anime, but if there is nothing in the manga to back it then you build your foundation on sand rather than on rock.
    gaara can turn sand into rock with pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    People keep saying Wind because Gaara comes from the country of the Wind, right. But, the chakra of a shinobi has nothing to do where they come from. Remember Sasori, when he converted himself into a puppet he seemly sealed his element attacks as well......GUESS???...........which was Water & Fire.
    i do not believe his ability has anything to do with wind chakra theirs no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He was talking about rock in a metaphoric manner.
    i was trying make a pun you.