Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Have to say escapeejm I am lovin that sig.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Either Freakshow is bored and has made another account or he has started some sort of Oro cult waiting for his return........
    ..... I also like Orochimaru. So then I am also one of freakshow's accounts? People just have favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofriese View Post
    People are saying "she will die protecting konoha" ... EVERY SHINOBI in konoha is protecting it - are they all going to die?
    If they get in the way.... Yes.

My best bet is that some Jounin will be sent to delay Pain until Tsunade arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Why would she put herself in the front lines that fast when she can just send her ANBU troops to move in. Thats like the Commander in Chief gearing up just because someone is attacking America. Any information she has on Pain, best believe ANBU, and their top strategist have that info also. Ideally there would be no need to have her fight so early.
    because it is 'Naruto'.

As expected from you.
    indeed?

Why would she put herself in the front lines that fast when she can just send her ANBU troops to move in. Thats like the Commander in Chief gearing up just because someone is attacking America. Any information she has on Pain, best believe ANBU, and their top strategist have that info also. Ideally there would be no need to have her fight so early.
    well theirs also the fact that she seemed to be in love with Jiaraya, meaning she may do something foolish because pein was the one that killed him.

I think it was more of a bond than being in love with him. She probably had feeling for him a bit since she did blush when he made that offer of coming home with his battle with Pain. But she has a Village under her belt so I doubt she would make a rash decision like that unless its truly necessary.
    i will give you that she is more calm and collected then that, but there is still a chance she might go all face palm and rush in =p.

well.. I too am feeling she will die.. And it will give sakura a mental boost.

It just seems that way, she'll win in protecting the village though. I don't see konoha being destroyed, maybe naruto taken...

And tsunadee cannot be underestimated in a fight, you're forgetting that she hadn't fought in a long time when we first met her and saw her fight. Like 4 years have past and obviously tsunadee trained her butt of, you will see. She'll put up a hell of a fight with moves we haven't seen before.

The other option would be tsunadee failing in protecting naruto and naruto will be taken and she will be crying... (her not dieing right now)

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i actually want tsunade 2 die!

But first it seems as if kakashi is gonna pop. looks like pein has some kind of pre-emtion eye power, somewhat similar to the sharingan? I think tsunade will probably last through this ark if kakashi is gonna die. it would be a shame for both kakashi and tsunade to die.

currently it seems as if tsunade dying is a 20% possibility and kakashi 80%. so bye bye one-eyed wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    i actually want tsunade 2 die!
    there are people who don't want this to happen ................
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!