Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why does everyone think Tsunade will die?

everywhere i look, people are saying Tsunade is going to be the next person to be killed by Pain. My question is why? Of all the people to be killed off right now, i would say she is the least likely candidate.
    my reasons for not wanting her dead are:
    1) The other 2 sannin are already dead so why does kishimoto or anyone else feel he has to finish off the last one?

2) Jiraiya died trying to make sure no one else would sacrifice their lives fighting Pain, especially her. I don't think it would be right for Tsunade to be killed by them same guy who killed Jiraiya who died trying to make sure that didn't happen.

3) She is the 5th hokage!!! how many hokages need to die before Naruto becomes hokage? i mean, if they keep on getting killed off like that, Naruto's life expectancy if he even makes it into office is going to be dramatically shorter!

4) She already has a pretty good idea of how strong Pain is if he is the one who killed Jiraiya. She wouldn't be foolish enough to abandon her post as hokage and leader of the village to fight against someone she knows she can't win against.

personally, i dont think she will. 6 must be kish's fav number.(pains 6 paths, 666-his bros manga) tsunade is hokage #5. if she dies then someone other than naruto will have to be the sixith hokage

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

The reason people think she will die is so that all if the sainnins will be dead, and the fact that she knows how powerful pain is even strengths the chance of her fighting him. This is because she is the strongest in the villages and would expect that no one else would stand a chance agasinst him. So she will probably have no choice but to fight him and probably die after a long battle if this happens...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Cuz some ppl just don't like Tsunade. Oh and the other reason is because she's the last of the Sannin left alive. So she should die based on that and complete the set of Sannin deaths. I don't think she'll die at all though.

Oro Is Still Alive!

Orochimaru for final villain!

Didn't Kabuto take Orochimaru's DNA into his body and begin to turn into Oro? Could Orochimaru be alive in him as well? I mean...he may not have all the memories or whatnot...but I'd hate for Orochimaru to be gone for good...

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Ummm because Kishi said in an interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I don't know why everyone is saying that either when its clear Kohonamaru will die next.
    of course he will die, all i am saying is that Ebisu will die before Kohonamaru. Plus, Tsunade is likely to die because she is going to defend the village from Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    In a dimension he'll never be able to escape.
    Atleast he is alive right? Thats all what matters. He will use his long range jutsus' to ruin Konoha. Bwahaha.

Orochimaru for final villain!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Hand Banana...do you want to attract freakshow?

Tsunade has to die because Sakura needs to 'grow up'.