Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Bananas aren't people.
    Racist

Speciesist .......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Here is why Tsunade will not die at this time:

1. People think Tsunade is weak because kabuto kicked her around during the Sanin fight but consider this...She had a paralyzing phobia of blood..during that fight she got over that fear. So now we will see her true abilities.

2. For those of you who remember Tsunade is the Granddaughter of the 1st Hokage and a Senju decendant. For this fact alone she wont die at this point...who knows maybe Sasuke or Madara may end up killing her(Cause of the whole Senju/uchiha history thing) but not Pain unless She takes on Pain directly.

3. Its possible konoha will find a way to stop Pain for now or Pain might decide to leave seeing as how Naruto isnt there..but if Tsunade is calling Him back to konoha we may see how Naruto's Training has benefited him(not saying he can beat Pain with just Senjutsu when Jiraiya couldnt but something may happen plotwise that may "Save Konoha's ass").

But all in all what ive seen so far gives me reason to doubt the Tsunade death scenario.

why she will die...shes hokage, hokage dies for the village...

but i agree, it wont be now...the story is still half way...

i think she'll die, just call it 'fate'

i don't think any other konoha ninja is capable to taking on pein, so eventually tsunade will have to jump in (with or without a plan), for being the hokage (but most probably to save naruto)

ppft with sage mode naruto will take out like 2 bodies this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    i don't think any other konoha ninja is capable to taking on pein, so eventually tsunade will have to jump in (with or without a plan), for being the hokage (but most probably to save naruto)
    lol your kinda funny theres no ninjas in konoha that can take on pain....

kakashi and gai combo would seriously wreck his day, while the rest of pains group could be tied up by small groups like neji and lee or sakura and hinata, pains strenght comes from his ability to control them all at once and coordinate attacks at least has been seen so far. all it is gonna take is a good stradegy to occupy them while kakashi and gai take them down 1 by 1.

of course this is all speculation and theres no clue as to what the actual battles will be except that we know kakashi is already fighting 1 of pains bodies.

imho i honestly dont think pain is that good of a ninja he is relying on teamwork to pull off his plan, he recruited lots of help through his little group just to capture the tailed beast, now maybe hes just a smart ninja who is useing others to complete his goals so he doesnt have to risk his own life at it. but theres also a chance he never could have pulled it off on his own.

hes strong yes but we dont really have any proof of how strong he is, he beat jiaraya when jiaraya really didnt know what he was getting into, pain had the advantage that whole fight so its not realy a fair comparrison.