Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    she's gonna die because she can't ask others to die in order to protect her. She is the hokage, and so the strongest in the village, there's no greater honor for a shinobi than to die protecting their village. 3rd died while protecting konoha from Oro, 4th died while protecting konoha from the kyubi, and 5th will die protecting konoha from Pain. I say bring on Rokudaime Kakashi
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    I don't know I just hate her lol
    ok no
    I just think she's just the perfect target for someone who invades konoha
    & pain is way stronger than her so if she tries to stop pain
    she's very likely to be killed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    In a dimension he'll never be able to escape.
    Lord Orochimaru is inisde of Kabuto. Orochimaru will evolve and become stronger than any nin and smite down any who oppose him! Everyone say that Oro is dead. How can he be when his soul still lives on?

People are saying "she will die protecting konoha" ... EVERY SHINOBI in konoha is protecting it - are they all going to die?

tsunade should die, i can just imagine her confronting pein to stop his destruction of konoha, n when pein tells her of him being responsible for jman's death, she asks others not to interfer n goes all out but not able to take down pein, then during her lost seconds telling sakura that she needs to grow up n become stronger

Either Freakshow is bored and has made another account or he has started some sort of Oro cult waiting for his return........
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

cause Tsunade is an old hag remember. She's probably a gimp with wrinkly old skin and no teeth by now. Its just like the 3rd, she can fight, but in the end she's gonna die. Plus kishi follows the japanese legend stuff right, so she will probably get the treatment.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

People are saying "she will die protecting konoha" ... EVERY SHINOBI in konoha is protecting it - are they all going to die?
    Of course their going to die.....GOD IS GOING TO GET THEM.

Well you expect the strongest shinobi(the hokage) to defend against a powerful opponent(GOD) but she's not strong enough...so she'll die or be very badly injured.

Because her tit's keep getting into the way................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Everyone that is saying that she will die has a point, but I just don't think it will be by the hands of Pein. And when she does die or steps down I think she will hand the reins of the village over to Naruto. People thinks she will die because there is a history of Hokages dying defending the village against unfavorable odds. Also the theme of the older generation passing so that young can step up seems to pop up alot. She will have to die or resign at some point, but I don't think that it will be while Pein is in town. Besides she may not have cool and powerful jutsu like the sannin but she can't die from a wound in battle. She's known that pein was coming to town for a while now, I bet she has a fair amount of chakara built up in that diamond on her head.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too