why the other bodies of pein will do nothing.

[title should say "peind bodies threat or no threat??"

well as we know j-man has fought all of peins bodies in a one on one fight throughout his lifetime. and also while he was a konoha shinobi who reported to the hokage. now because he did this. they have all info on peins other bodies which he controls. so they know there jutsu,tendincies ect. cause im sure j-man reported all of this to the recent hokage of his time. once tsunadae figures this out or if she does taking care of them should be a peice of cake for the other jounnin. i havent been here in a while so if anyone had a thread like this i apologize for the double thread if not. feel free to comment. oh and as for the new body i think we can rest assured j-man defeated her as well. so do u think the bodies will still be a threat?
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Its all well and good but one problem, Jiraiya was confused when he was fighting these ppl cuz they only used one unique attack. And since Jiraiya fought these ppl during his travels, he wasn't reporting everything he did back to the village. So I doubt any of these fights will be simple.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure that they're not using techniques that Jiraiya would have seen them use. You have to remember, it may be their bodies, but they're nothing more than Pain now. Its not like when Sasori made a puppet out of the 3rd Kazekage and used all his techniques.

well i said this on his travels he was still under command from the hokagae i boudt when he returned that he just passed by the kage and said "nah nothing happned on my travles fought a couple strong ppl thts it. time for my peep show" lol but u are right they only used one specific technique. but also he was fighting all six at once. one on on no problem. but they can still be problematic but i dont see them as a major threat. plus naruto is comming back. sage naruto shits on all.

nd to joke: they are all fighting bythem selves and seem to have a mind of there own. so im guessing they can use there original jutsu they used when fighting j-man. or is that just the power of pein??

Spoiler!

That would be the power of Pain. One mind, 6 bodies. I think its more that each body has a certain grouping of attacks, such as the Animal Pain handles summons, God Pain handles barriers, Demon Pain does ranged offensive attacks, Human Pain manipulates souls, etc.

hmm i see what your talking about. but i thought the other bodies just allowed pein to see from six different point of views. and can fight on free will when summond.

Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its all well and good but one problem, Jiraiya was confused when he was fighting these ppl cuz they only used one unique attack. And since Jiraiya fought these ppl during his travels, he wasn't reporting everything he did back to the village. So I doubt any of these fights will be simple.
    I don't think that it matters that Jiraiya knew these guys in the past if your talking about their abilities. Each body does what Pain wants them to do. What they knew or how strong they were was negated when they became apart of Pain. Those abilities they knew when they were human aren't there anymore.