Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i'm not talking about oro's failure in this thread, really, i just want to discuss how come people says sasuke is the #1 failed ninja although many other shinobi are a bigger failure than him?? really, cause i dont hate orochimaru at all..

like what Gregg said, jiraiya also have some failure in his life, and when he fight Pain he stated that him self (failed to save his student and teacher, failed to reach his love..etc), and also tsunade, we know he feel very sorry about the fact that he couldnt protect the man he loves (Dan) and his own little brother... but that is not the point i want to make here...

i just wanted to state that in this naruto-verse, sasuke clearly isnt or hasnt be the biggest failure shinobi, he maybe will be if he still wanted to be a villain and take revenge on all of konoha's but we will see that latter...

so.. do u people agree with that???

I'm sorry to go so off topic. I will try to clear this up. Currently we've been discussing who is the worst failure as a person in terms of individual goals, but we haven't addressed your original question as failures as shinobi - rather than just people.

What is the goal of a shinobi? This issue has been brought up a few times, and I think is epitomized by Naruto's "ninja way." The goal of any shinobi then would be to follow the shinobi way or code. The biggest failure as a ninja is the one that betrays the ninja code the worst then.

The current official code of the shinobi are to be military tools for their respective villages, and to carry out missions with success at sometimes high costs.

Thus, you could say the biggest failures as shinobi are Akatsuki, who have betrayed and abandoned their village that they were duty bound to work for, for personal gain. Orochimaru and Sauske can be included too.

But then again, that's just my interpretation of what it means to be a shinobi, and as you can see in the Naruto universe, this interpretation can vary widely from ninja to ninja - so getting a clear cut answer won't be easy.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Advocat@

First of all, I'm glad you kept it on a mature lvl where you're serious about the matter, unlike few of you're previous post's. Which I was avoiding to take it seriously.

Second, can you really blame me for calling you're post pointless when you write such definitions and keep you're analysis at a such simpleminded and limited base.(No I will not explain the obvious. You're little "bike over a hill" story)

You also need to understand the difference between a goal and a mission.

A goal is what you live for, what you are.
    We cannot have two focuses in our life. We need to dedicate our resources solely to our goal, until it fully manifests. The more energy we can supply towards our goal, the greater will be the corresponding success and insight which we gain towards it.

We never achieve anything in life by simply working hard for one thing and then move to another thing That is daylife mission. We achieve only when we realize that we already have the goal. Orochimaru's goal lyes in his immortality which we seem to disagree in, since you claim hes dead. Which is invalid since hes confirmed to be pretty much alive. Orochimaru is a representer of rebirth and good fortune.
    He simply needs to allow his goals to come to fruition, through time and which will complement his own nature. For a good fortune to happen, small failure is needed. That is the meaning of his entity. Entity that can never be figured out.

I'm sure you'll see this as praise or something totally pointless, or you'll once again claim that I avoided answering you're questions and base my logic on emptiness. But repeating myself is wasting time. I'm not here to educate.
    Nor is anyone els including you I'm guessing. So don't claim obvious point's to be repeated and discussed when they have lost their base point.

Now I will look away from the other issues.. I'm not in the mood for more arguing. Whether you disagree or or. Orochiamru is not near a failure compared to Sasuke.

I mean, I cannot deny that Orochiamru has failed at few steps in his way, hell who hasn't? But for a genius and immortal being like Orochimaru, a failure is simply a lesson learned. The more lessons that he learned, the closer he is to move towards his goal. Now this is extremely problematic for the rest who have little time.

Now the basic point is; "Understanding the world" also includes failing.
    He only learns more. The more he fails the more he learns, the more he succeeds the closer he is to obtain his goal. Failing is learning.

It's totally pointless to say that he has failed when all his doing is learning.
    Which is hes actual goal. But on his side it's more to power. Which he has shown great use of. Of all the power he has, it's still being denied and hes called a failure. Which is completely pointless.

What does a guy have to do? Create country, Experimenting on hundreds of people doesn't do it. Killing a world 2 world leaders? Posh. Even possessing mortal bodies to stay alive forever is just seen as a quirk. I guess the only way to be feared is to kill your whole family except your brother who then you brainwash into becoming your family's avenger. Too bad there aren't enough genius clains to go around.

Refuse to listen to reason, then so be it.

Lmao dude. You can't even write english properly yet you just owned Orochimaru, nailed lmao. Nice essay posts yea.... no..... that's a lot of free time. Make up any kind of excuse or "try" and justify whatever you want about Orochimaru. The FACT is that he is trapped in a genjutsu like dimension forever and he is not coming back; even if by some miracle (No) he comes back, he is not going to be the main villain. Kabutomaru is going to die in an instant. Pain is way too good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Orochimaru is such a failure right^^

That is why he got acknowledged by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and that's why he was one of Konoha's greatest pride. At a young age received the title Sannin. Being the genius in his team.

Hes failed in life so he created, not a village but a freaking country of his own.
    Where he is the god, where over 1000 skilled ninja's lived under his orders.

I mean, the guy failed pretty much every time, and his failure's granted him immortality and all this forbidden and S ranked jutsu's:

-Curse Seal
    -Yamato No Orochi
    -Five Elemental Seal:
    -Great Breakthrough
    -Groundhog Decapitation
    -Hidden Shadow Snakes
    -Killing Intent
    -Kusanagi
    -Leech All Creation - Attack Prevention
    -Living Corpse Reincarnation
    -Molted Skin Substitution
    -Rashoumon
    -Resurrection to the Impure World
    -Shadow Clone
    -Snake Spitting
    -Soften Body Modification
    -Summoning gigantic animals
    -Temporary Body Paralysis
    -Violet Flames Array
    -White Snake Power

More to prove how much of a failure Orochiamru is:

He doesn't even have a Bloodline Limit what a failure!

He doesn't have a bloodline yet he was considered the strongest in the Village together with multi failure Minato. He was that much of a failure..hanging out with hes failure bodies..^^

He tricked the strongest organization, a bunch of bad@ss shinobis of the Narutoverse, and left ALIVE. Hes that much of a failure...

In conclusion; Sarutobi (The professor of all Jutsu\The God of the shinobi world) sacrificed his own life using his ultimate Jutsu to cripple Orochimaru, taking away his Jutsu's, only to have him still be powerful enough to take on the other two sennins, Tsunade and Jiraiya....?

Hes is that much of a failure! Get that true you're thick skull.

Orochimaru hasn't failed. If he did he would only learn and gain more knowledge. He never lost his ambitions, thus hes goals never fail as long as his immortal.

Hes a top tier. Acknowledge him or not. Try to replace the ignorance with acceptance. Denial won't take you anywhere............

If you refuse, well this is what Orochimaru has to say>

Spoiler!
    Pardon me, Freakshow, but he recieved the title of Sannin alongside Jiraiya and Tsunade. Whilst Jiraiya wasn't acknowledged as a teenager, he became much more stronger than Orochimaru, without:

-Curse Seal
    -Yamato No Orochi
    -Five Elemental Seal:
    -Great Breakthrough
    -Groundhog Decapitation
    -Hidden Shadow Snakes
    -Killing Intent
    -Kusanagi
    -Leech All Creation - Attack Prevention
    -Living Corpse Reincarnation
    -Molted Skin Substitution
    -Rashoumon
    -Resurrection to the Impure World
    -Shadow Clone
    -Snake Spitting
    -Soften Body Modification
    -Summoning gigantic animals
    -Temporary Body Paralysis
    -Violet Flames Array
    -White Snake Power

And the only thing special he had going for him was Toad Mode. And he still kicked inmense ass. Orochimaru couldn't even touch Itachi, while Itachi wouldn't even dare fight Jiraiya because he knew what he was going against. And Jiraiya doesn't have ablood limit either. JIraiya survived a blast from 4 Tails Naruto and still survived it entirely. Orochimaru lost his best defensive jutsu, an arm and a leg.

Furthermore, Orochimaru didn't create a country, he created a vilage out of attacking a defenseless country. Has he taught anyone who eventually has become Hokage, and the 2nd most acclaimed at that? Or anyone who has been legendary? Oh and, Orochimaru does not compare with Minato.

Let's add that he beat Sandaime with the aid of two Hokages -in their prime- while Sandaime was already at a very old age. And despite the Hokages, Sandaime managed to almost beat Orochimaru. Also let it be mentioned that Orochimaru used other ninjas to aid him by sealing the top of the tower so Sandaime wouldn't have much room to fight. Oh and, he didn't trick Akatsuki; he fled from Itachi.

Ultimately, in his last attempt at doing something, he came out from Sasuke mouth screaming while Itachi just swong his sword and put Orochimaru in eternal genjutsu.

Orochimaru is so God.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    This thread makes me go:

http://www.pown.it/1249
    How do you stop it.................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Florox@ Read what you wrote, maybe then you'll realize how much of a sense' you made...

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Hey since you guys like writing so much... why don't you do my english homework for me?

and why are you debating over biggest 'failure'? thats not a title one should be proud of so you guys are rubbing it off on your least favorite character.

There are many more failed Shinobi's in the world. Like that guy who was trying to take Naruto to Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Pardon me, Freakshow, but he recieved the title of Sannin alongside Jiraiya and Tsunade. Whilst Jiraiya wasn't acknowledged as a teenager, h
    What is it about the title of Sannin? The truth is that it was a pity name given to them from Hanzou after they got their asses handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Florox@ Read what you wrote, maybe then you'll realize how much of a sense' you made...
    Read what you wrote; Beg you to study up on how to make a coherent sentence.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Read what you wrote; Beg you to study up on how to make a coherent sentence.
    It is not my fault you were incapable of understanding logic. You're biggest weakness.

There is no point in when you base your fanfic on a pretty unfounded speculation.

I do not see how you guys count sasuke killing itachi as a win lol. itachi pretty much goaded sasuke into killing him purposfully and with good reason. but that makes itachi the winner not sasuke. Sasuke basically fail boated him self as he sunk into the river that was itachi's evil plan to save his brother.

itachi =win
    sasuke = fail