Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Don't ever question Freakshow's logic, because you can't comprehend it!

^indeed

(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it right now your freaksshow obsession is driving me crazy the only way this cud get worse is if u changes your avatar to kabuto and if freakshow 2 relly is feeakshow 1 in disguise well that would just be sad)

as for the number failed ninja wll that title belongs to OROCHIMARU (only way he can become decent again is if he comes back thorugh kabuto only to stall pein in his search for naruto cause he saw the erro of his way)as for jiriya
    as for jiriya im not too sure of his goals but looking at all hes achieved we can say hes no where near a failure i mean he

-trained 2 ninjas who became insanely strong one who's still on his way
    -he died leaving a big important message behind which could save the leaf and all the other hidden villages.
    -he trained a ninja who couldve either bring destruction or peace to the world
    -and to top it off he surpassed his fellow sanins and became an inspiration to all RIP Jiriya
    Last edited by kk; 10-08-2008 at 06:19 PM.

: thanks to sir Chaos

Veteran Member
    lol oro failed at everything

you guys forgot to mention him looking everywhere for the sword and shield itachi had.....another failure

LOL oro sucked at life
    Spoiler!

non of them have failed, sasuke wanted to avenge the uchiha and in order to do that he wants to kill those responsible he just didnt know who was responsible until now, he also didn't kill itachi just as he didn't kill deidara he won on technicality's (my pure hate for sasuke and my love of logic and fairness are colliding).

as for oro he failed at reaching an unreachable goal that doesn't count damn it.

what exactly did jiraiya fail at? all he ever wanted to do was pass on the torch to a younger generation and protect konoha. what has he done? exactly that.

you look too much into the details of the goal and forget the overall picture.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

To be fair, eventhough I love him to death, the biggest fail is Jiraiya.

- Failed to save his friend
    - Failed to turn out the way the 3rd wanted him to (being his successor)
    - Failed to get the girl he loved
    - Failed to become a serious writer
    - Failed to save his pupil (Minato)
    - Failed to make his pupil a good person (Nagato)
    - Failed to save his sensei
    - Failed to kill Pain
    - Failed to tell Naruto about his family

But he was still more of a shinobi then anybody else.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Orochimaru is such a failure right^^

That is why he got acknowledged by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and that's why he was one of Konoha's greatest pride. At a young age received the title Sannin. Being the genius in his team.

Hes failed in life so he created, not a village but a freaking country of his own.
    Where he is the god, where over 1000 skilled ninja's lived under his orders.

I mean, the guy failed pretty much every time, and his failure's granted him immortality and all this forbidden and S ranked jutsu's:

-Curse Seal
    -Yamato No Orochi
    -Five Elemental Seal:
    -Great Breakthrough
    -Groundhog Decapitation
    -Hidden Shadow Snakes
    -Killing Intent
    -Kusanagi
    -Leech All Creation - Attack Prevention
    -Living Corpse Reincarnation
    -Molted Skin Substitution
    -Rashoumon
    -Resurrection to the Impure World
    -Shadow Clone
    -Snake Spitting
    -Soften Body Modification
    -Summoning gigantic animals
    -Temporary Body Paralysis
    -Violet Flames Array
    -White Snake Power

More to prove how much of a failure Orochiamru is:

He doesn't even have a Bloodline Limit what a failure!

He doesn't have a bloodline yet he was considered the strongest in the Village together with multi failure Minato. He was that much of a failure..hanging out with hes failure bodies..^^

He tricked the strongest organization, a bunch of bad@ss shinobis of the Narutoverse, and left ALIVE. Hes that much of a failure...

In conclusion; Sarutobi (The professor of all Jutsu\The God of the shinobi world) sacrificed his own life using his ultimate Jutsu to cripple Orochimaru, taking away his Jutsu's, only to have him still be powerful enough to take on the other two sennins, Tsunade and Jiraiya....?

Hes is that much of a failure! Get that true you're thick skull.

Orochimaru hasn't failed. If he did he would only learn and gain more knowledge. He never lost his ambitions, thus hes goals never fail as long as his immortal.

Hes a top tier. Acknowledge him or not. Try to replace the ignorance with acceptance. Denial won't take you anywhere............

If you refuse, well this is what Orochimaru has to say>

Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Comparing Oro with Sasuke.... Id say Sasuke is a bigger failure.

Oro is his own person, he makes everything himself not relying on anyone else (except Kabuto, but he acquired him too...) and he does not fall victim to words. So he is mentally successful.

Sasuke is a failure, pure failure and he is a mental failure as well. But I still like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Orochimaru is such a failure right^^

That is why he got acknowledged by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and that's why he was one of Konoha's greatest pride. At a young age received the title Sannin. Being the genius in his team.

Hes failed in life so he created, not a village but a freaking country of his own.
    Where he is the god, where over 1000 skilled ninja's lived under his orders.

I mean, the guy failed pretty much every time, and his failure's granted him immortality and all this forbidden and S ranked jutsu's:

-Curse Seal
    -Yamato No Orochi
    -Five Elemental Seal:
    -Great Breakthrough
    -Groundhog Decapitation
    -Hidden Shadow Snakes
    -Killing Intent
    -Kusanagi
    -Leech All Creation - Attack Prevention
    -Living Corpse Reincarnation
    -Molted Skin Substitution
    -Rashoumon
    -Resurrection to the Impure World
    -Shadow Clone
    -Snake Spitting
    -Soften Body Modification
    -Summoning gigantic animals
    -Temporary Body Paralysis
    -Violet Flames Array
    -White Snake Power

More to prove how much of a failure Orochiamru is:

He doesn't even have a Bloodline Limit what a failure!

He doesn't have a bloodline yet he was considered the strongest in the Village together with multi failure Minato. He was that much of a failure..hanging out with hes failure bodies..^^

He tricked the strongest organization, a bunch of bad@ss shinobis of the Narutoverse, and left ALIVE. Hes that much of a failure...

In conclusion; Sarutobi (The professor of all Jutsu\The God of the shinobi world) sacrificed his own life using his ultimate Jutsu to cripple Orochimaru, taking away his Jutsu's, only to have him still be powerful enough to take on the other two sennins, Tsunade and Jiraiya....?

Hes is that much of a failure! Get that true you're thick skull.

Orochimaru hasn't failed. If he did he would only learn and gain more knowledge. He never lost his ambitions, thus hes goals never fail as long as his immortal.

Hes a top tier. Acknowledge him or not. Try to replace the ignorance with acceptance. Denial won't take you anywhere............

If you refuse, well this is what Orochimaru has to say>

Spoiler!

The contention here is on the term of what makes someone a "success" and others "failures."

No one denies Oro's genius, that much is a given. But being a genius doesn't automatically make you a "success." This is why I tend to laugh when the hypocrisy of how someone can fanatically love Oro yet hate Sauske, when in fact they are much the same person - both extremely talented ninjas, both extremely ambitious with very clear and decisive goals, both the genius of their team and both betrayers of their village. Like how you say Orochimaru is a success because he could fight Tsunade and Jiraya at the same time, yet Sauske fought the entire Team 7 and defeated them soundly yet he's a failure. MAKES SENSE.

I think this is exemplified by your statement towards the end
    I find this particularily revealing because you assert that:
    - Failure is not failure at all since you can learn from it, and
    - That as long as you never lose ambition you're not a failure until you die.
    Well, by those two points anyone who is alive is a success, because there can inherently be no failures. I think you would be hard pressed to find people who agree with those definitions of failure and success. It denies reality. "Hey! I can never fail as long as I have ambition! Even if it looks like I fail, I don't because I am always learning!" Erm, no.

What is greatness, the attribute that you so profess to Orochimaru? How about using great power responsibly? What about his creations, what did Orochimaru contribute to the ninja world in his lifetime? You somehow manage to sidestep all these questions at every turn because your "logic" does not need reasons.

I am always confused at your self-appointed "God of Logic" title when you absolutely refuse to use any whatsoever. You have stated no premises, no logical analysis, and simply make up a conclusion that suits your position. In fact, I would go far as to say your "logic" is nothing more than a cacophony of logical fallacies. For instance, your post asserts Minato as a failure as well as a plethora of others, but there is no reasoning. There never was. They are straw man arguements and ad hominem attacks, not a single line of reasoning to speak of. Your only defense is that Oro was a genius, that he ordered a lot of people around, and that he created a lot of jutsu. Yet it is quite possible that these things are irrelevant in the discussion of success and failure - It is like stating that because the sky is blue, the grass must be green.

Orochimaru was a genius, but his accomplishments are a footnote at best. He made a number of jutsu, but in the end it amounted to nothing. He wandered from group to group, even created his own country, but never came a step closer to understanding the world around him.

What kind of philosopher does not think? What kind of builder does not build? What kind of leader does not lead? In my mind, there is no greater failure than such people, and this is the realm of Orochimaru; for he was a seeker of knowledge, who did not seek knowledge. Only strength. And no, they are not the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    While you made some valid points there, you know he is just going to respond to you by saying something about no logic. I would state my argument, but you hit the nail in the coffin and broke it off so no one could pull it out.
    Haha, always glad to hear what you have to say Hand Banana. Love the sig btw

Of course he's going to tell me I just "don't understand," or some such but it doesn't really matter. Today I just felt like it for no particular reason, and even if it is completely ignored I will have felt better for saying it.