Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Hokage Databook Stats ...maybe

I have been researching the databook stats on all the characters and have found some basic things to be true.
    So basically based on the Stats I have seen the following seems to be true:

S-Class shinobi - Usually have at least 1-2 Level 5 Stats minimum
    Jounin shinobi - Have at least 2-3 Level 4 Stats
    Elite Chunnin - Only 1 Level 4 Stat & a few 3.5 Stats
    Chunnin - Several Level 3 Stats

So after figuring all this crap out I was curious about the Hokages stats which are all blank cept the 3rd. So I came up with a guesstimate of what I think the Hokages stats where as well as the 3rd in his youth. * I also added Young Madara

Here goes:

1st Nin:5 - Tai:4 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:5 - Spd:3.5 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36

2nd Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:3.5 - Spd:4.5 - Sta:3.5 - Sea:5 = 35.5

3rd Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:5 - Int:5 - Pow:3 - Spd:4 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36.5

4th Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:3.5 - Spd:5 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 37

Young Madara: Nin:5 - Tai: 4 - Gen:5 - Pow:3.5 - Spd:4.5 - Sta:4 - Sea:5 = 36

and here is Jiraiya's just for comparison

Jiraiya Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Pow 4.5 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4.5 = 35.5

Enjoy and Post away ^^

---------------------------

BRAND NEW STUFF!

Ok So I am adding new entries here and this one is a special treat.

I have been working on my scanlation photoshop skills so I decided to take it a step further an make my own Databook on KillerBee. This is all Fake stuff I estimated from my head since KillerBee was not in the databook.

Last edited by POW; 03-29-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The rest of us can guess what they were too. What makes yours any better than anyone else's? Basically what I'm saying is, you didn't tell us how you arrived at your conclusions. Without the method you used and logic behind it your numbers mean very little.

that was rude..dont waste ur 800 post on this guy POW

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I don't see how asking for clarification is rude. Besides, he can just edit his post so he won't have to waste his 800th on poor little me.

Banned
    Nice the only thing that i don't like about the stats of the databook is I wish the number scale was larger. for instance, if two shinobi have speed stat of 5, one of the guy's speed could be at a whole another lvl even though the databook both have them as a 5.

yep i say the data book should have done it out of 100 so we could have gotten more acturate information
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    I don't see how asking for clarification is rude. Besides, he can just edit his post so he won't have to waste his 800th on poor little me.
    I dont mind explaining here goes:

Ok I carefully looked at all the info we have of the Hokages in the few battles we get to see.So lets start wih the easy part clearly all the Hokage have incredable ninjutsu talent so the level 5 Stats for all of them is a no brainer really.

So lets go into further detail individually:

Nin:5 - Tai:4 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:5 - Spd:3.5 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36

1st Hokage - Seeing his fighting style the 1st strikes me as a power and endurance(Stamina) type. Notice when he fights Sarutobi he attacks him from the front head on very staright forward. Someone who attacks thier opponet head on says to me they have alot of confidence in thier direct Strength and the Power to break thru he enemys counter measure.

When he knocks Sarutobi face in slow motion and he falls down he mentions how his power has not wayned one bit. This reinforced my impression oh him being a power type and Tsunade being his granddaughter not so suprising.

He didnt strike me as a speed type shinobi not to say that he was slow by any means clearly he had high skill to be able to match with the likes of Madara. He in a sense repesents the arch type alpha male Power , Stamina very direct stlye of fighting no sneaking around. This is further repsented I suppose in relation to his tree element Jutsu, its firm and rooted and repsents stability and Center of growth.

Lets just say hes not the kind of fighter who is gonna sneak around looking for your weak points. Hes the guy who is gonna break thru your defense shove his fis thru your gut and send you flying across the room look at you like.. and what? XD

Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:3.5 - Spd:4.5 - Sta:3.5 - Sea:5 = 35.5

2nd Hokage - Obviously these two brothers are meant to compliment each other. Where the 1st is kind of the Rock of stability and very direct the 2nd stirkes me as more fluid and energetic and creative.

We see in his fight that he appears to be the faster more agile of the two with his Taijutsu style. Also notice he doesnt attack directly he attacks Sarutobi from above, behind and below. This doesnt suggest him cowardly just more sly like Kakashi type personality.

So to me overall this suggest he doesnt defeat is enemys by pounding them into the ground with direct strength. He instead uses more traditional ninja style tactics of misdirection , agilty and skillfull tact.

Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:5 - Int:5 - Pow:3 - Spd:4 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36.5

Young 3rd Hokage - This one was kind of easy because I only had to deal with his weaker stats caused by old age that we see in the Databook.

In general his stats dont change much I just added youth into the equation and tried to imagine based on what we have seen his power , speed and stamina all get a youth blast ^.^.

Like his nickname Saru little monkey suggest his agility is similar to the 2nd and yet has the firmness of the 1st so basically he repesents a colage of the best qualities of the 1st and the 2nd. Which may explain why he was so legendary and considered the God of all Shinboi ( Beat that Pain XD j/k)

Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:4 - Int:5 - Pow:3.5 - Spd:5 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 37

4th Hokage - Its beyond obvious that this guy is speed type. He was not called Konha's Yellow Flash for nothing. He appears to be a close combat type based on what we have seen.

He is considered one of Konoha's Once in a generation genius's and possibly one of the strongest shinobi ever produced in Konoha. The easy parts are Speed , Intellegence, Taijutsu and obviously Seal knowladge given the fact the seal he left on Naruto and the key etc. Most Close combat fighters have above average Stamina as an obvious necessity in order to last direct combat.

His genjutsu knowladge I admit I didnt really have a basis on so may be more off than the other stats but overall I think its fairly accurate.

Well thats it in a nut shell any more questions?
    Last edited by POW; 03-26-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Fire type

I'd say your overestimating the 4th hokage, look at the previous three, The 1st had all of the bijuu under control, before konoha was founded at least.

The 2nd hokage could summon a water body akin to a large lake from seemingly nowhere plus your say that a sly fighter makes him strong.

The 3rd, trained by both the 1st and 2nd hokages, has the best of both worlds, knew more than a thousand jutsu, and was insanely powerful even at that old age.

The 4th is certainly the fastest and more of an expert in seals than the other three, but he does not necessarily need to have high strength and stamina as his work can be done and over without much struggle because of his Hiraishin. So they are all equally matched, but the 4th seems a teeny bit less powerful, but maybe that's because he died young. The 4th should get fewer points in genjutsu and stamina, but maybe thats just me.

Good work on estimation of those stats though, agree with all of them except the 4th's. Sarutobi was stronger than 4th IMHO, but to each his own, I guess

the problem with estimating the fourths abilitys is there is no character data to benchmark him against another but here are some facts we know about him.

he summoned gammabunta so his stamina must be high (4.5 - 5)

he has great skill in seals, narutos binary seal is a work of art and he uses his seals for the flying thunder god technique.

he is skilled in ninjutsu form manipulation as the rasengan is the pinicle of what perfect form manipulation can do and just because he couldnt complete the nature manipulation rasengan doesnt affect this as naruto should rearly be ranked 5 atleast in ninjutsu if kishi measured quality and skill rather than ninjutsu number.

his speed is the only part where i disagree as there has been no indication of high speed what you have mistaken as speed is actually a space time jutsu seal. its just self summoning.

so from what we know i would estimate his stats as nin:5, sta:5, sea:5 from what we know and as a gestimate int:4.5 - 5, str:4.5, gen:4 - 4.5, spe:4-4.5.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post

his speed is the only part where i disagree as there has been no indication of high speed what you have mistaken as speed is actually a space time jutsu seal. its just self summoning.

Here ya go !
    Spoiler!

Not to mention his nickname Konoha's Yellow Flash which I mentioned ealrier.

Fire type