Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 121
  1. #21
    Toad Master Prodigy ronizzle50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    339
    Personally I think some of the stats are a little off or maybe I am misinterpreting the scale. Sandaime is only half a point higher than shodaime. Sandaime beat Nidaime, Shodaime, and almost got Orochimaru at the same time.

    Your saying that Jiraiya is weaker than the weakest Hokage? I hate to bring up this argument again but I think that Jiraiya and Orochimaru were equals. The fact that the "snake, toad, snail" theme is used for the sannin is evidence that they are of equal power(if that sentence didn't make sense wiki that quotation). I'm sure if you put up Orochimaru's stats that you would put him above Sandiame.

    Just simply stating that I disagree with your ratings and I think that you should have a method to determine points otherwise your system will skew toward bias.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

    I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.


    Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

  2. #22
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    The stats he has for the Sandaime are for when he was in his prime (speculated of course).

  3. #23
    Senior Member Greed-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    841
    I think the stats of Sandaime is when we know him
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

    Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

  4. #24
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    Personally I think some of the stats are a little off or maybe I am misinterpreting the scale. Sandaime is only half a point higher than shodaime. Sandaime beat Nidaime, Shodaime, and almost got Orochimaru at the same time.

    Your saying that Jiraiya is weaker than the weakest Hokage? I hate to bring up this argument again but I think that Jiraiya and Orochimaru were equals. The fact that the "snake, toad, snail" theme is used for the sannin is evidence that they are of equal power(if that sentence didn't make sense wiki that quotation). I'm sure if you put up Orochimaru's stats that you would put him above Sandiame.

    Just simply stating that I disagree with your ratings and I think that you should have a method to determine points otherwise your system will skew toward bias.
    - Let me 1st address this point system only shows overall skill its not a Power level like DBZ. Someone who has a total of 25 doesnt mean they can easily beat someone with 21. It all depends on what skills they have and how they match up. Remember what type of manga Naruto is.

    - Secondly Jiraiya and Orochimaru kind of compliment each other where Jiraiya is more powerfull over all and Orochimaru is more skillfull. Take a look at the stats of both.

    Jiraiya: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Pow 4.5 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4.5 = 35.5

    Orochimaru: Nin 5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Pow 3.5 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 5 = 35


    - As you see Jiraiya has above average stats in all areas except Genjutsu making him a more well rounded shinobi. Orochimaru however has higher mastery skill level in his paticular areas but lacks in Taijutsu , Power & Stamina suggesting he is weak to Close combat.



    So you have to see the scale as overall skill rating not as powerlevels. As far as how I came up with these numbers I already addressed this in the 1st page. I never said this was perfect its jut my estimate on what I think they are based on what I have seen of the Hokages.

    You are free to disagree because this is not fact its just my opinion. I dont have a bias towards any charcter one way or another so if you want to post your stats to counter mine feel free.


    *Also what Afro said was right that was Sarutobi in his youth

    I added some updated stats as well as my own made picture stat charts. I may add stats for Killerbee , Nagato and Konan later as the story progresses : D
    Last edited by thsv; 03-29-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Double post


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #25
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,797
    Nice work POW !

    I think your stats could prove accurate. Again nice work.

    I also agree, judging ninjas "powerlevel" according to his stats isnt accurate.
    It gives us a look into ninjas skills but not necceseraly on his overal strenght.

    But ofcourse, th higher the number gets, the better the ninja should be right. Then again, Narutos number was pretty much low and look at him now.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  6. #26
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Nice work POW !

    I think your stats could prove accurate. Again nice work.

    I also agree, judging ninjas "powerlevel" according to his stats isnt accurate.
    It gives us a look into ninjas skills but not necceseraly on his overal strenght.

    But ofcourse, th higher the number gets, the better the ninja should be right. Then again, Narutos number was pretty much low and look at him now.
    just means naruto's developed since his stats were made is all

  7. #27
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I added some updated stats as well as my own made picture stat charts. I may add stats for Killerbee , Nagato and Konan later as the story progresses : D
    nice work.

    let me add a few what I think

    Killerbee:36
    Konan:33
    Nagato: 38
    Sasuke: 35 (will go up to 38.5 soon as he gets his EMS)
    Godaime hokage: 34.5
    Rokudaime Hokage: 40 (at the end of the manga when Naruto becomes hokage) booyah
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  8. #28
    Full Member paradiselost541's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    nice work.

    let me add a few what I think

    Killerbee:36
    Konan:33
    Nagato: 38
    Sasuke: 35 (will go up to 38.5 soon as he gets his EMS)
    Godaime hokage: 34.5
    Rokudaime Hokage: 40 (at the end of the manga when Naruto becomes hokage) booyah
    Killerbee:36
    Konan:31
    Nagato: 40
    Sasuke: 30 (will go up to 31 soon as he gets his EMS)
    Godaime hokage: 15
    Naruto: OVER 9000!
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

  9. #29
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost541 View Post
    Killerbee:36
    Konan:31
    Nagato: 40
    Sasuke: 30 (will go up to 31 soon as he gets his EMS)
    Godaime hokage: 15
    Naruto: OVER 9000!
    lol, ya, 40 is way too little to describe Naruto as hokage.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  10. #30
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    Just wanted to let people know I added a Fake Killerbee Databook I made on the first page you can go check it out and let me know what you think. I'm sleepy now...ZzzzzZz Goodnight all.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •