Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    woot 4th ownes
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

I would like to point out that the rasengan isn't a jutsu by the normal standards, its just a rapidly spinning mass of chakra, this shows that the 4th was good with chakra control.

Summoning gamabunta needs lots of chakra which, we can safely assume, the 4th had. He was definitely the best with seals and his speed was incomparable because of the hiraishin. The hiraishin again needs a kunai with a seal engraved in it, which allowed the 4th to teleport anywhere the kunai landed.

4th is the strongest by a long shot ... dont even compare those other old geezers to him.

And you say this because......?

Seriously we know next to squat about the 4th, except the shiki fuuin, the rasengan and the hiraishin. the 1st hokage had kyuubi under his control, the same beast which the 4th had to suicide seal, he wasn't even able to kill it, that's the gap we are talking about. when u take the first 3 hokages, the 4th looks like a baby, in terms of everything.

@captainclaw

That's a really bad argument for talking about the gap between the 1st 3 and the 4th. We don't know anything about Nidaime, and we don't know what "having the kyuubi under his control means" (It could just mean that Shodaime could shut it down, seal it, and release it whenever he wanted, rather than control it like a puppet, for all we know, which wouldn't matter in a straight up comparison to the 4th).

Besides, Konoha's whole philosophy is that every generation would surpass the previous. If they had a glaring example of their best shinobi getting worse every generation as you surmise (that "the 4th looks like a baby, in terms of everything" compared to the 1st three), then don't you think they would stop preaching that philosophy?

What does controlling the Kyuubi have to do with anything especially since the 1st had a Bloodline Limit that allowed him to do so versus the 4th who didn't? Controlling the Kyuubi doesn't make anyone's stats better.

Anyways, Its almost undeniable that the 4th's speed would be a 5. Seals (as in Handseals) are definitely at 5. He doesn't strike me as a power fighter or a genjutsu type so I'd give his Taijutsu a 4.5, his Power a 4 and his Genjutsu a 4. I give his Ninjutsu a 5 as well.

So my clean version guess: Nin 5, Gen 4, Tai 4.5, Int 5, Pow 4, Spd 5, Stamina 4, Seals 5.

mine would be
    nin - 5, gen - 4, tai - 4, int - 5, pow - 4, spd - 4, stamina - 4.5, seals - 5

I'd give him a 5 in ninjutsu, seals, intelligence, and speed. a 4 or 4.5 in everything else

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    What does controlling the Kyuubi have to do with anything especially since the 1st had a Bloodline Limit that allowed him to do so versus the 4th who didn't? Controlling the Kyuubi doesn't make anyone's stats better.

Anyways, Its almost undeniable that the 4th's speed would be a 5. Seals (as in Handseals) are definitely at 5. He doesn't strike me as a power fighter or a genjutsu type so I'd give his Taijutsu a 4.5, his Power a 4 and his Genjutsu a 4. I give his Ninjutsu a 5 as well.

So my clean version guess: Nin 5, Gen 4, Tai 4.5, Int 5, Pow 4, Spd 5, Stamina 4, Seals 5.
    you forget about the rasengan, so i think his power should be 4.5. other n that, ur stats r probably the best
    @ pow- what makes you think that all of these hokage's are so skilled in genjutsu? sure, shodaime had that darkness genjutsu, but otherwise, i havent seen any hokage using genjutsu

Judging from what I've seen from the 4th (although it is very little) the only thing on POWs i would disagree with is Sta. I would give him a higher ranking. First of all he was very young. It appears the ninja's stamina fades with age. Jairaya still had a Sta of 5 and so I think the 4th also had a stamina of 5. I assume this from the fact that he sealed the 9 tails. That was not a quick battle and I'm sure it took alot of stamina. I'm taking this from how hard it was for the 3rd to seal oro. His sta was low due to his age. Taking how hard that was and then taking the power gap between Oro and the 9 tails I would have to give the 4th a 5 in sta. Higher if it were possible.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan