An idea on the birth of a Noah...

Do you think the Noah we see in this story obtained their Noah genes the same way Allen did?

Skin's Noah didn't awaken until long into his life. Allen's pretty well into his life cycle and his Noah has yet to awaken and he had the memories of a Noah passed to him by Mana. Do you think the same holds true for all Noah? Somebody passes the memories of a Noah onto another?

I personally don't believe it considering they believe themselves the disciples of the "true god," but it certainly is an interesting thought and possibility.

Picture this: The awakening of the Noah in Allen being like it was for Skin. I certainly hope to see it like that. It would certainly strengthen the attachment and sorrow that you, as a reader, feel for Allen.

I don't know... I think each memory has its own transistion. Like, the memory of Rage is more violent a transistion, than, say the memory of Pleasure, or Dream, or Bond. You know? Do we even know what memory the 14th Noah possessed? I would probably cry if Allen had to go through something so painful during the transistion, ag... it makes me cringe. But its possible it will. I already have a strong attachment and much sorry for Allen as it is, though, lol.

I believe Road or somebody said something about each Noah having the "memory" of the previous that awakens them, and each generation they pass it on to a new host.

And AHHH~ if Allen goes through what Skin did I would die of love for Hoshino. I will give her my children.

I'm already very attached to Allen. You can't help but feel an emotional attachment to the character, especially with what he goes through. Not to mention the fact that we have a lot in common.

Yeah, come to think of it, I believe I do remember Road saying something of the sort. I don't completely rule out the possibility, but it's still an iffy thought.

And Allen going through all kinds of dark, emotional and physical pain during the change would probably tug my heart strings, but man, would I love and hate to see it.

I mean, I love Allen to death---but that's why I'd love to see that happen; I have a kink for those things. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    I mean, I love Allen to death---but that's why I'd love to see that happen; I have a kink for those things. XD
    It's not a kink for me because I'm a guy, but I do have an attachment to him and this story's already made some emotional tugs. This would just be too awesome.

=P
    Last edited by Haka-Kun; 10-08-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    That's called sadism, lol.

"Skin Boric's transformation into a noah began in the cold Autumn of his 25th year. The excruciating pain was followed by dark and terrifying dreams of the Apocalypse. And he began to feel something long dormant awakening in him."

Iunno why, it seems to talk about it in terms of cycle.

"'Wrath' was the strongest and the most pitiable of Noah's Memory."

I think his transformation hurt more, but Allen's will probably hurt too... Or another theory, that it will slowly erode him or somethin'. Like, I heard somewhere that his is the Memory of Wish, or Will, and maybe, the memory comes like the name. Like, anger is kinda rash, so it slammed into Skin in one go, where as Wish can come more slowly...

'I don't know how much I've been influenced by the 14th's 'Memories'..."

And that implies the latter theory...

Could go either way. *Shrugs*