How To Attach Image(s) To Your Post

95% of you will know this and other simpler ways of how to add image(s) to your post when you're making a new thread or just replying to someone's post. This helps you to sometimes make your point better in some cases. I've been asked quite a few times how I add the images to the BW thread, therefore I felt this was needed.

This is for the 5% who are not sure what to do, or are too afraid to ask cause they may sound like a total noob.

I apologise for the images used in the example and hope no one will be offended as I was giving the example to those in the BW thread and hence the images.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Method A (Photobucket):

1. Firstly get the images you wish to add to the thread

2.a. Go to photobucket.com and if you do not already have an account make one (username could just be your MS name + ms, like I have WolverineMS)

2.b. Go to the account options menu if you wish to make it a private account change the setting from public to private in the my account options.
    Spoiler!

3. Create an album by naming it and then clicking the save button next to it.
    Spoiler!

4. This will automatically take you into the album created, once here click on the choose files button. This will show you your files stored on the computer your using. Just go to the where you have stored your images to upload and click on the all the ones you wish to add (hold down the ctrl key and click the images you want to upload)
    Spoiler!

Then click open

Spoiler!

5. Once the images are uploaded you go to the MS thread you want to add the image to and then from your album click on the IMG Code link (it will automatically copy the file so you do not need to press ctrl + c). Add the copied code in your reply box (ctrl + v)
    Spoiler!

6. You can add up to 20 images on a single MS reply, and if you want to add a spoiler then put [?spoiler] at the beginning of the code and [?/spoiler] at the end (with out the ? added)
    Spoiler!

This should be your result:

Spoiler!

Method B (Imagevenue):

2. Go to ImageVenue.com you do not need an account to upload but you can make one if you wish.

3. From here click on the browse button. This will show you your files stored on the computer your using. Just go to the where you have stored your images to upload and click on one of them (only one can be uploaded in each box) then click on the next browse button and upload another image, then again until all the boxes are full.

Spoiler!

Change the setting to 'adult content' and click send file(s).

Spoiler!

4. Highlight the code (press ctrl + c) as its not automatically copied, then add it to your MS reply box (ctrl + v).

Spoiler!

If you want to add a spoiler then put [?spoiler] at the beginning of the code and [?/spoiler] at the end (with out the ? added)

Result should be like this (I changed the images as the ones in the example where too..... @_@) :

Spoiler!

Method C (Hotlinking):

1. A No! No! but all you do it see the image you want to upload on the net and right-click it, firefox has a view image option, click that then from the address bar copy the address. For IE 6 right-click and go to properties and copy the location address from there.

2. Paste the address with the [IMG] [ /IMG] tags at the beginning and end and your done.

Method D (Attachments):

I don't like this method as you can only add 5 images, this can become very annoying.

2. Click on the 'Go advance' button below the reply box on MS.

3. Scroll down to and click on 'Manage Attachments'

Spoiler!

4.a. Click on 'Browse' and from your files click on the one you wish to upload.

4.b. Click the 'upload' button. you can add up to 5 images.

Spoiler!

5 Once done just simply close the attachment window and hit the 'Submit Reply' button as there is no need for spoiler tags.

Result should be this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

Wolverine now we know what you keep in your Photobucket account...........

anyways thanks for the info..................