We all love to read, discuss etc about Naruto...
But you know you are Naruto Fan when...
1) You are at a bus stop and and you clasp and unclasp your hands ... only to look down and realize that your hands have formed the "bird seal". Luckily no else knows enough about naruto to notice.phew!
2) You find yourself turning your back and looking at things out of the corner of your eyes.
Mostly I find myself looking at my shoulder LOLZ
3) You find yourself trying to discuss with every Japanese person you meet the super cool manga called Naruto.
Out of 5 Japanese one had read Naruto , one had heard about Naruto, but hadn't read it and the other three were well... (we don't read comics 'cuz they are for kids LOL)
4) You spend hours sitting cross-legged and straight backed trying to meditate in the hopes of awakening your "Chakra".
To be fair it felt like hours though in reality it was only 3:12 minutes
5) You find yourself desperately searching for a place which serves "Ramen".
Sadly no such place exists in the vicinity of where I live.
6) In gatherings you wait impatiently for the chance to say stuff like..."hmm...you say something??"
Damn , it never come out right.Oh that Kakashi ...grrr he's got quite a hip and cool style.
7) Not to be outdone by that Kakashi , you scream about "YOUTH POWER" the next time you go to the gym and are struggling to lift that 12kg dumbell for that one extra pump.LOLZ
Causing the other more buff gym members to look at you in askance.
8) You try to run in the ninja style i.e with your hands streaming behind your back in a "V" formation.
4 words - Face full of dirt.
9) You find yourself responding to sundry chores assigned to you with 'Mendokuse'.
10) You find yourself spending your free time trying to correctly do the seals for Suiton:Siryudaan no Jutsu.
Is all of this old hat? If you can think of anything crazier feel free to post