Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar

Naruto You know you are a Naruto Fan when....

We all love to read, discuss etc about Naruto...

But you know you are Naruto Fan when...

1) You are at a bus stop and and you clasp and unclasp your hands ... only to look down and realize that your hands have formed the "bird seal". Luckily no else knows enough about naruto to notice.phew!

2) You find yourself turning your back and looking at things out of the corner of your eyes.
    Mostly I find myself looking at my shoulder LOLZ

3) You find yourself trying to discuss with every Japanese person you meet the super cool manga called Naruto.
    Out of 5 Japanese one had read Naruto , one had heard about Naruto, but hadn't read it and the other three were well... (we don't read comics 'cuz they are for kids LOL)

4) You spend hours sitting cross-legged and straight backed trying to meditate in the hopes of awakening your "Chakra".
    To be fair it felt like hours though in reality it was only 3:12 minutes

5) You find yourself desperately searching for a place which serves "Ramen".
    Sadly no such place exists in the vicinity of where I live.

6) In gatherings you wait impatiently for the chance to say stuff like..."hmm...you say something??"
    Damn , it never come out right.Oh that Kakashi ...grrr he's got quite a hip and cool style.

7) Not to be outdone by that Kakashi , you scream about "YOUTH POWER" the next time you go to the gym and are struggling to lift that 12kg dumbell for that one extra pump.LOLZ
    Causing the other more buff gym members to look at you in askance.

8) You try to run in the ninja style i.e with your hands streaming behind your back in a "V" formation.
    4 words - Face full of dirt.

9) You find yourself responding to sundry chores assigned to you with 'Mendokuse'.

10) You find yourself spending your free time trying to correctly do the seals for Suiton:Siryudaan no Jutsu.

Is all of this old hat? If you can think of anything crazier feel free to post

-ArmChairAnbu
    Last edited by ArmChairANBU; 10-07-2008 at 06:42 AM.

lol.....that's all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    does saying "itadakimasu" before eat considered as one??? LOL
    As far as I know "Itadakimasu" is generally said by all Japanese before eating , However you could try shouting it before you start eating the way Naruto does before he eats his ramen. Yeah that might work!!

2kg dumbbell? That's just, what, less than 5 lbs? Are you, like 6 years old or something?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    2kg dumbbell? That's just, what, less than 5 lbs? Are you, like 6 years old or something?
    Oops that was a typo its actually 12kg ,& no i am not 6 years old. thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    9) You find yourself responding to sundry chores assigned to you with 'Mendokuse'.

Did you mean Sunday chores?
    Yeah.. I meant the stuff you need to do at home.

sundry as in : several or various; miscellaneous FYI.

Stare at the barbecue grill for minutes hoping to light it up with the flames that never go out.

Walk around bazaars, and wonder which mokuton jutsu was used to create those wood carvings.

While a bully is beating up on you, you draw a triangle inside a circle on the ground, stand on it, and try to lick some of his blood, screaming praises to Jaishin in the process.

@ Kuroihikari

While a bully are beating up on you, you draw a triangle inside a circle on the ground, stand on it, and try to lick some of his blood, screaming praises to Jaishin in the process.

LOL Nice one , too bad i hadn't heard of naruto at the time.

The other 2 are good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    does saying "itadakimasu" before eat considered as one??? LOL
    I have a few friends that beg to God every night they could be japanese, and therefore attempt to act Japanese about every single thing in school. They say "itadakimasu" before we start eating... God, it just annoys me to hell. Why can't people accept what they are, and just apreciate other countries?

From now on...

YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE; DON'T ACT LIKE IT!
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

when i put my glasses on, and im all alone...i say magenkyou sharingan!

lol, im not retarded or anything

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.