Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Danzou

Danzou

What do you think, guys, Danzou's doing? We all aware that danzou's capabilities are still unkown to us. He might doing some forbidden technique to take over tsunade's position.. Is he really strong??? I want to see him to participate under the pein's invasion to konoha...

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    He'll probably send Root after Pein when he learns of the attack, but they'll be raped nasty though

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

danzou wil probably do the best thing for konohas protection, which is giving naruto's location to pein and getting it over with....... but akatsuki without kyuubi is a much lesser threat than an akatsuki with kyuubi.

It has been speculated that Danzo wishes to take over Konoha in a military coup so he can rebuild it in his image from the ashes. Danzo's ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and prosperity of Konoha and he is willing to achieve that in anyway possible.

We still need to learn a lot about Root. Maybe now is the time for Kishi to connect Root to Akatsuki or something like that.

I have predicted tht Danzo will tell Pain Naruto's location if it saves the village from destruction. However he is planning something else I bet he has a canidate for the next Hokage.

So if the 5th dies things wont go so smoothly for Kakashi to become the 6th and there may be some internal political conflict.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm starting to believe Danzou is GAY. Why, I'm not too sure of it but I think so.............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Many people have Danzou wrong. He is not a terrorist, he does not hate his country, it is all the opposite; he's extremely proud of Konoha, and would defend it with his all. The problem he has though, is that he's an extremist and old fashioned when it comes to training and defending. I'm sure Root has some emotionless-yet-kickass fighters like Sai, minus the gayness and short shirts.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

I think that Danzou is a guy who will ultimately attempt to stop pain by sending root but will get killed my Sasuke.

As strange as Danzou seems, I think he honestly loves the Leaf. He's just more war-minded than the current trend. He's more about crushing, disintegrating, and wiping off the face of the Earth that's all.