View Poll Results: Are you a pain tard?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me...*Raises hand.*

20 16.95%
  • No, Not me... >:(

53 44.92%
  • Was a victim to his godliness from the beginning..

20 16.95%
  • Not sure yet >_>

25 21.19%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    pein will not be able to destroy konoha, it has just too many troops. its gonna be quantity over quality, plain and simple. in naruto even god cant take out konoha!!!!!!! orochimaru, even with the sand village and sound village backing him up, wasn't able to do it. what can 6 people do?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    That was because of the third. If the third didn't took away Orochimaru's jutsus then Konoha would have been in ashes... ^^

Well Pein should kicks Madara's @$$ that way i'll surely believe he is a GOD

Spoiler!

well, what u say about oro is true, freakshow, but he still had 2 armies backing him up, which is why he was able to get to sandaime in the first place. i doubt if only 6 ppl will be able to do much.

but i still stand with my firm belief that it would take all the other villages combined to defeat konoha.

Damn ┬┤guys suome of u r lost......completly out of theyr mind even kishimoto dont believe pain is god we all know that he's a manga character have you ever heart about pain with rinnegan before naruto came......and pain it's not even that though if jiraya would discoverd pain's secret before he was dieing then he would own pain that's what pain said so tell me how many gods can be beaten when u discover their secret........and now that konoha nows about pain i think shikamaru and naruto will end this pain saga

Spoiler!

ahh dude what do they know about Pein really i mean the only info they know is the real one is not with them... How can you kill Pein when the real one in not there...

Spoiler!

sorry i didint write the end if they kill the 6 body then pain is not dead he's beaten.....that is what i meant ..........if pain dies there is no reason to read naruto :/ then it will be to much uchiha and that's not cool :/

I was always a fan of Pain, but what keeps me from "worshipping" him is his extremely emo motives and disposition.

Honestly, all the talk of "giving the world pain" is one step away from wearing all black, long bangs, heavy eyeliner, and cutting yourself in a corner of your room.

If he actually made sense when he talked, I'd like him much more. He has the ability, but he needs some more personality.

Yep he should have anouced his arival then systematical take out khonha by the dozens
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

im no fan of pain,although he is ok,and i wouldnt call it offguard,just clever

Sig & Ava = Jaiden