View Poll Results: Are you a pain tard?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me...*Raises hand.*

20 16.95%
  • No, Not me... >:(

53 44.92%
  • Was a victim to his godliness from the beginning..

20 16.95%
  • Not sure yet >_>

25 21.19%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Lets wait a few more chapters. All he's done is catch Konoha off guard.
    Agreed.

Freakshow, you are coming to me as too obsesive about non-existent characters. If you do it too much, you might come to newcomers as a suck-up. Although I think Pein is supremely badass, you should give him some time; Konoha wll not fall, we're just watching his amazing and relatively effective try at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    + my friend Logic! 2

Maybe Pain is not as dumb as the others. When you are god, The least you worry about is power.
    I figure Madara is more powerful than Pein. Otherwise, Pein would've destroyed him and claimed the leadership by now. Remember, there is not much know about Madara, but at least we know he has some sort of Space Time Jutsu, or perhaps, he might be even ghost-like...
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Banned
    What is Madara's classification if Pain think he is God lmao? Why would a God get demanded around like how Madara does him? This is just silly thinking Pain is so great when his lifespan in Naruto will be cut short soon.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Being a GOD does not mean destroying people who might be stronger then you.

I really dont think that Pain is a god. I mean sure he can kill people at will, controls all jutsu, sees through every thing that everyone else throws at him, controls various realms including heaven and hell, has the strongest of the three Eye dōjutsu and can own all................................ maybe he is.........

very funny but awesome thread.

Pain is truly God. He might not be as devious as Madara but he certainly is much more capable than Madara. Only advantage Madara has over pain is his time/space jutsu, which pain is capable of learning also. And let's not forget the fact that Madara might not even know of the real Nagato. So Pain could be taking advantage of Madara until he's ready to make his move. Pain's plans for the bijuu are far grander than what Madara wants from them. Madara only wants his own power back, there will definitely be a rift between them when their plans diverge.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Being a GOD does not mean destroying people who might be stronger then you.
    Being God means being stronger than everyone and being the leader of everything. He's Madara's bitch, and while I agree that it does not mean destroying people, I certantly believe that a God is supposed to be in top power, while he isn't. If he was really a God, he wouldn't be taking orders, it is just obvious.

Also, let it not go unoticed the fact that Pein proposes to use the beasts so countries can destroy themselves renting them. Not very heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    very funny but awesome thread.

Pain is truly God. He might not be as devious as Madara but he certainly is much more capable than Madara. Only advantage Madara has over pain is his time/space jutsu, which pain is capable of learning also. And let's not forget the fact that Madara might not even know of the real Nagato. So Pain could be taking advantage of Madara until he's ready to make his move. Pain's plans for the bijuu are far grander than what Madara wants from them. Madara only wants his own power back, there will definitely be a rift between them when their plans diverge.
    How can you say that he's more capable than Madara when the only thing we saw was him using just one jutsu. And it involved moving, nothing offensive. I think, much like it happened with Itachi, people are overrating Pein. You are assuming too much, and for now I'll just say let's watch time pass.

Also, Madara just wants the Kyubbi for his Sharingan; he could give two craps about Pein. This kind of behaviour leads to think that Madara is stronger than Pein. If Pein was an all-god, he would've taken Madara's place from him, and he hasn't. He can achieve everything he wants to do without Madara, so there is something about Madara that Pein does not want to confront.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Veteran Member
    im not sure....but he has always owned orochimaru....oro is more of a schemer IMO than a super strong badass

im sure though that pain owns about 90% of the characters we have been introduced to, at least
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    im not sure....but he has always owned orochimaru....oro is more of a schemer IMO than a super strong badass
    im sure though that pain owns about 90% of the characters we have been introduced to, at least
    O'RLY.

My sig my sig my sig my sig my sig....

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    From left to right worse to greatest?
    No fail.
    History and international system has always been A,B,C.. 1,2,3..

Except for the Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans.