View Poll Results: Are you a pain tard?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me...*Raises hand.*

20 16.95%
  • No, Not me... >:(

53 44.92%
  • Was a victim to his godliness from the beginning..

20 16.95%
  • Not sure yet >_>

25 21.19%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    isn't sasuke is going to konoha? I am thinking they'll help. I think sasuke will be raped by pein, and here comes naruto saving everyone, and of course sasuke. And Naruto owning pein, will again, let sasuke think his again overcomed by naruto. So he leave's again to power up. But sorry for him, he'll never get to naruto near now.
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

Beer and Music
    Aside from all the pain talk, I know this isn't the right thread buuuut...what is everyones opinion on that "one jutus" jiraiya taught naruto???, my best guess is his dad's (its minato for those idiots.lol) signature instant transportation jutsu, with the kunais and stuff, that's how I think naruto will appear infront of pain to save kakashi, since im sure kakashi is the only owner of the special kunai yondaime used to go..woosh!.lol, plus kishi made naruto similar to goku in "broken-ness" "biggest dumbass in show.lol" and "main character", and of course, the red eyeliner-like thing when naruto goes sage, like goku ss4, and ofcourse goku knows instant transmission, sooo it would make soo much sense if jiraiya was to teach naruto the kunai instant teleportation jutsu(if u can't connect the dots,..no.1 slap urself, no.2 all u gotta do is compare naruto n goku, all naruto is missing is the wooshin!.lol), and I think madara is the true pain, cause come on, how can a "so called god" be taking commands from a super ancient uchiha member who acts like "he's a good boy", madara is pure joke, and to those ppl who said somethin about pain vs.sasuke, ffffff up.lol, sasuke almost died against deidara, itachi wasn't even trying, what itachi basically did was, "hey bro here's this knife, stab me as hard as u can n u get amaterasu^^.lol", then again..pain looks like one of those "ass" characters.lol so im kinda eh eh about him using jiraiyas body as one of his "pain"
    THE BIGGEST SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!..alright everyone ready???..huh huh??..HERE IT IS!!
    Kakashi finishes off pain with....THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!!!!

Lol alright, lame joke>.>.lol
    But yeah, and naruto can use two elements, cant he?, since that one uber powerful rasengan is made up of wind n water, that's why he used three clones to make it..lmao so weak but strong.lol

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Pain hmmm
    well i voted not sure yet cause even tho he seems strong and all that i dont like him that much cause he doesnt look cool enough. But i love that rinnegan!

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Beer and Music

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not trying to be rude. But could you break those up a lil bit so its readable and not some wall of mini text? Thanks in advance.
    Lol alright, its cool, I know u aint being rude, I just became a member like 2 days ago.lol, but yeah, next time I post something else ill space between different statements to avoid confusing ppl.lol

pain is a god no matter what this poll or what any other polish people say.

Pain has cool abilities, but he's an extremely stale charater. Madara and Orochimaru are villains with style.

Pain just walks around and says "god", "realm", and "pain" every time he opens his mouth.

God-like, yes. Interesting, no.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Pain has cool abilities, but he's an extremely stale charater. Madara and Orochimaru are villains with style.

Pain just walks around and says "god", "realm", and "pain" every time he opens his mouth.

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post

I agree!

Think about it, at this stage in the story Madara/Tobi is far more interesting and has more depth as a character. He has a personality, he is devious, he is difficult to figure out (depth), and one intrinsically knows that he is dangerous. He is multifaceted and muti-dimensional. From being the Fabled Uchiha Madara (supposedly dead), he patiently and expertly played the role of Tobi (Akatsuki's comic relief), all the while he was and is the Mitzukage of the Hidden Mist.

Madara takes you from the founding of Konoha, past the Zabuza arc, running through the ashes (of the original nine only two remain) of Akatsuki, and on toward the future of the storyline. By contrast, Pain stands around proclaiming himself God, all the while saluting Yes Sir! to Madara and dutifully obeying orders (what a well trained, obedient pupp..er God).

Pain may be incredibly strong right now, but unfortunately he is just a plot tool by Kishimot (albeit an important one), a back-drop for the real players in the story, and they are, Sasuke, Madara, and Naruto.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-16-2008 at 12:07 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree!

Think about it, at this stage in the story Madara/Tobi is far more interesting and has more depth as a character. He has a personality, he is devious, he is difficult to figure out (depth), and one intrinsically knows that he is dangerous. He is multifaceted and muti-dimensional. From being the Fabled Uchiha Madara (supposedly dead), he patiently and expertly played the role of Tobi (Akatsuki's comic relief), all the while he was and is the Mitzukage of the Hidden Mist.

Madara takes you from the founding of Konoha, past the Zabuza arc, running through the ashes (of the original nine only two remain) of Akatsuki, and on toward the future of the storyline. By contrast, Pain stands around proclaiming himself God, all the while saluting Yes Sir! to Madara and dutifully obeying orders (what a well trained, obedient pupp..er God).

Pain may be incredibly strong right now, but unfortunately he is just a plot tool by Kishimot (albeit an important one), a back-drop for the real players in the story, and they are, Sasuke, Madara, and Naruto.
    All I gotta say about this post is that its far the best I've read so far and damn..its good fuukken info.lol^^ nice job paulbee^^

I'm sure we will get a more detailed glimpse at Pein once we find out all his secrets and his will be portrayed as a better "created" character like Madara or Sasuke. He'll gain more of an personality once we figure out why he turned to the dark side.

I wouldn't jump to the gun on him calling him a stale character just yet. Think about Naruto, he hasn't even grown up barely over the past two years.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.