View Poll Results: Are you a pain tard?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Me...*Raises hand.*

20 16.95%
  • No, Not me... >:(

53 44.92%
  • Was a victim to his godliness from the beginning..

20 16.95%
  • Not sure yet >_>

25 21.19%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    Pain is evil, I like that, he's a pretty cool guy
    But 6 pains, that's FFFFFF wack, true badass-ness is when its only one ninja causing major damaga, plus, the real pain is hiding, wonder who it is, but the spike haired pain, the minato look alike, he's cool, he gets the honor of fighting and possibly owning kakashi

I really find it hard to think of Pain as being evil.

Seriously, his more like a mentally unbalanced guy with super powers, or a super powered 6 year old with an unrealistic childlike view of the world. What's more he is Madara's (bitch) dupe.

The truth is that for all his power, Pain is still a fool, he's totally wacko, and Madara's playing him like a Violin. In the end Pain is like a Rabid dog that seriously needs to be put down so that the show (Manga) might go on.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    very
    when i posted it I didnt mean it towards anyone that posted above me.
    This goes to anyone that says pain cant destroy konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    O'RLY....
    We'll see about that when everyone gets raped by god. And their souls sucked out of them...
    Orochimaru would get raped by pain. If you know what I mean.... lol.

Im already a fan of pain! I also believe that naruto will beat him!

Meh Pain Shpain, again ill say that I am not a worshipper. Hmm I was gonna make a thread on it but ill just post this here.

I noticed that the use of Sharingan and Byukagan require the use of some Chakra to activate. So far we see that all Path's constantly have the Rinnegan eyes. Either they have that much Chakra... or Rinnegan is permanent. Which is it?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

i like Pain, hes a cool character...but anyone notice an evil person who exists in real life whose name is similar to Pain?

click here to find out, and no offense to any republicans
    Spoiler!

i noticed that the use of Sharingan and Byukagan require the use of some Chakra to activate. So far we see that all Path's constantly have the Rinnegan eyes. Either they have that much Chakra... or Rinnegan is permanent. Which is it?
    i think in order to answer that, we need to see the actual Nagato.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

pain is gonna get trashed by sasuke soon enough ... so its all good

Sasuke beat pain???? i doubt it, he couldn't even capture the 8-tails with and almost got killed 3 times in the process...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

nah trust me ... i got this all figured out , This is what's gonna happen -- Pein is gonna be fighting against Konoha he's gonna kill Kakashi BTW - after that he's gonna be stopped by Naruto and then Naruto is gonna have to give it his all , Sage Chakra + 9 tail power just to even keep up with him -- 5 of his bodies will be temporarily disabled ( Cause naruto's new Technique is gonna be Uber ) or destroyed leaving just the main one -- after both are heavily injured/tired sasuke is gonna jump into the scene and pein is gonna ask sasuke to finish the job cause he's the new akatsuki recruit and he wants to see how much he trusts them soo just as sasuke runs toward naruto he blinks behind pein and 1-shots him with chidori nagashi. END OF STORY END OF MANGA , THANK YOU - THANK YOU.

oh i agree, except where you typed crap..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    nah trust me ... i got this all figured out , This is what's gonna happen -- Pein is gonna be fighting against Konoha he's gonna kill Kakashi BTW - after that he's gonna be stopped by Naruto and then Naruto is gonna have to give it his all , Sage Chakra + 9 tail power just to even keep up with him -- 5 of his bodies will be temporarily disabled ( Cause naruto's new Technique is gonna be Uber ) or destroyed leaving just the main one -- after both are heavily injured/tired sasuke is gonna jump into the scene and pein is gonna ask sasuke to finish the job cause he's the new akatsuki recruit and he wants to see how much he trusts them soo just as sasuke runs toward naruto he blinks behind pein and 1-shots him with chidori nagashi. END OF STORY END OF MANGA , THANK YOU - THANK YOU.
    For one i don't think Naruto is going to use the 9 tails again anytime soon until at least he find out y it was sealed in him, next Pain is way to proud to let Sasuke get the finishing hit, and lastly i fine that to be very lame if it happens lol
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!